ADVERTISEMENT

Worldwide government conspiracy

I personally really hope I’m sterile from my 3 shots. That would save me from having the on going argument w Mrs SSS!!! of whether to have a 3rd kid or not haha.
We all hope
Every libtard is sterile- look we agree👍

Apropos of nothing, and edited for format:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DSM-IV
Schizophrenia

disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence)

Ok so you're ok with 17k dying and medical says only 1-10 percent make it into VAERS.

Give you some credit tho at least you admit to that many people dying. We way disagree that that is ok but these other lying scumbags won't admit what the actual cdc says and it lies to sell their shots so most believe the number is way higher.

Don't forget about the million plus they are stroke,
Sterile, miscarriage, blood
Clots, myocarditis etc. and all these numbers are US alone. Do we want to throw in the UK numbers also?

Fraud doc has been exposed lol. The way you Libturd on here I bet you're not even 20 years old....college boy Med school wannabe my guess.

If you are a doc quack God help anyone that trusts you for health 😬

Last edited:
Ok so you're ok with 17k dying and medical says only 1-10 percent make it into VAERS.

Give you some credit tho at least you admit to that many people dying. We way disagree that that is ok but these other lying scumbags won't admit what the actual cdc says and it lies to sell their shots so most believe the number is way higher.

Thanks Again for the truth
Admit what? I clearly used your number and explicitly gave you credit for it. Are you really that terrified of something with a 0.00008% of dying, assuming YOUR number of 17,000 dead is accurate, of course?

Clots, myocarditis etc. and all these numbers are US alone. Do we want to throw in the UK numbers also?
Dang. I know a bunch of people who have been vaccinated and not a single one has had any issues. When do those usually start?

Reactions: Cowguy
I did hard of hearing shot lover- look back. You patronized you're 1.7million- everyone sees through your chicken shit punting on the death number
No you didn’t but ok. Still trying to figure out where you rambling is going.
It’s ok to say I don’t trust the vaccine so I’m willing to take a greater statistical risk than those taking the vaccine.

Admit what? I clearly used your number and explicitly gave you credit for it. Are you really that terrified of something with a 0.00008% of dying, assuming YOUR number of 17,000 dead is accurate, of course?
CDC number- my God you people are so freaking fake lmao

Dang. I know a bunch of people who have been vaccinated and not a single one has had any issues. When do those usually start?
Wow - you lie about the actual deaths so would you lie about injuries if others? 25 plus serious Injuries/ deaths from my peeps- you is lying, don't know anyone or just know someone truly lucky peeps.

Anyone who doesn't admit to at least the cdc death death count lacks credibility for sure

Wow - you lie about the actual deaths so would you lie about injuries if others? 25 plus serious Injuries/ deaths from my peeps- you is lying, don't know anyone or just know someone truly lucky peeps.

Anyone who doesn't admit to at least the cdc death death count lacks credibility for sure
Huh? You supplied the 17,000 number, not me. And why would I lie about injuries to my colleagues? That makes zero sense.

Huh? You supplied the 17,000 number, not me. And why would I lie about injuries to my colleagues? That makes zero sense.
Cdc supplied the death number- not me. You claim it's my numbers. Idk if you lied or not- I'm saying between my friend, family and co workers- 25 plus have died, had bad reactions (arm sore is not in these numbers sorry) strokes, etc- I know 1 damn person the went to the hospital for the dreaded covid and she was out in a day or two and is fine.

Y'all keep gobbling the shots up- you know they are recommending shot 4 for those they didn't kill with the first three shots. Again will see how it plays out before the spring- y'all better hope me and the thousands of doctors and epidemiologists/reasearchers are wrong - I pray for y'all even tho y'all are about as gullible as the day is long

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Fraud doc has been exposed lol. The way you Libturd on here I bet you're not even 20 years old....college boy Med school wannabe my guess.

If you are a doc quack God help anyone that trusts you for health 😬
Nope, I'm older than 20 but I did get carded at a restaurant recently.
Also, not a Med school wannabe - why would I want to redo Med school?

Since you're offering?
Yes please throw in the UK numbers.

Cdc supplied the death number- not me. You claim it's my numbers. Idk if you lied or not- I'm saying between my friend, family and co workers- 25 plus have died, had bad reactions (arm sore is not in these numbers sorry) strokes, etc- I know 1 damn person the went to the hospital for the dreaded covid and she was out in a day or two and is fine.

Y'all keep gobbling the shots up- you know they are recommending shot 4 for those they didn't kill with the first three shots. Again will see how it plays out before the spring- y'all better hope me and the thousands of doctors and epidemiologists/reasearchers are wrong - I pray for y'all even tho y'all are about as gullible as the day is long
You don't know a single person that has had an adverse reaction to the vaccine. You'd appear less crazy if you stopped the retarded lies.

I’m sure he has had that many friends and family die or get sick. When your religion requires you to eat paint chips and drink rubbing alcohol, casualties are expected.

I’m sure he has had that many friends and family die or get sick. When your religion requires you to eat paint chips and drink rubbing alcohol, casualties are expected.
Cowguy I am sorry to admit this but it is kinda funny how this guy gets you to just lose it. I don't see you lose it on here often so that is why its funny to me. I doubt any of us ever really get any kind of reasonable debate going with this guy.

You don't know a single person that has had an adverse reaction to the vaccine. You'd appear less crazy if you stopped the retarded lies.
No have had two die asswipe from
Taking the crap And several strokes- tons wouldn't take the second bc the first put them down so long or in the hospital. Wife's work wanted to mandate the poison (medical place) but they knew everyone would quit bc the ones there that were naive and took the shots got so bad.

You just be a hermit that sits and watches fox all day- did I get that right? You put medic in your handle and have zero clue about all this - you and proctologist must work at the same place🤔

Link to this CDC information on 17k vaccine deaths?
Look yourself - we wouldn't be arguing if you could do any research at all- what Fox doesn't tell you this with all the cases they report each night? How is this not common knowledge how many have died- it's truly amazing

Again- I'm not the one taking experimental death jabstjat are killing people made by Bill Gates and Tony Fauchi paint chip boy

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Taking the crap And several strokes- tons wouldn't take the second bc the first put them down so long or in the hospital. Wife's work wanted to mandate the poison (medical place) but they knew everyone would quit bc the ones there that were naive and took the shots got so bad.

You just be a hermit that sits and watches fox all day- did I get that right? You put medic in your handle and have zero clue about all this - you and proctologist must work at the same place🤔
When my son was in ICU for 6 weeks @Poketologist actually stopped by and checked in on us. He also talked with me about the guy that would be preforming surgeries on my kid that was less then 3 weeks old. I don't care if you disagree with him but he is a very kind person with a great heart in real life just FYI. He also does shit that is pretty skilled in the medical community just saying.

Cowguy I am sorry to admit this but it is kinda funny how this guy gets you to just lose it. I don't see you lose it on here often so that is why its funny to me. I doubt any of us ever really get any kind of reasonable debate going with this guy.
Oh I far from lose it. He’s just a parody and he dances every time the music starts

Paint chips.

Lead pipes

Not enough chlorine in the gene pool.

Etc

Look yourself - we wouldn't be arguing if you could do any research at all- what Fox doesn't tell you this with all the cases they report each night? How is this not common knowledge how many have died- it's truly amazing
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 414 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 25, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,143 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 33 pages]

When my son was in ICU for 6 weeks @Poketologist actually stopped by and checked in on us. He also talked with me about the guy that would be preforming surgeries on my kid that was less then 3 weeks old. I don't care if you disagree with him but he is a very kind person with a great heart in real life just FYI. He also does shit that is pretty skilled in the medical community just saying.

Thanks Vito. Hope the little guy is doing well.

He's a billion times wrong on his advice on taking these experimental death jabs- absolute horrible advice he's giving if he is in the medical field. People should know that the heck they're taking about if they are looked to for advice from trusting patients- that's straight up malpractice. So you guys knew each other before y'all made your way to this message board I'm assuming?

He's a billion times wrong on his advice on taking these experimental death jabs- absolute horrible advice he's giving if he is in the medical field. People should know that the heck they're taking about if they are looked to for advice from trusting patients- that's straight up malpractice. So you guys knew each other before y'all made your way to this message board I'm assuming?

I know everyone here.

Also your act is growing old.
Find some new ways to insult me.

I have him on ignore because he lied about numbers very early and could only post links to gab.com as some type of proof for his delusions. No lie last weekend a friend of ours from about 6 years ago called my wife out of the blue, pretty sure she was tripping on something and sadly she sounded just like Corndog. My favorite thing she said was tha Elvis was still alive. The rest of the stuff was how the vaccine was poising is and that she had special vitamins that would help counter attack the poison.
Over 100 people at our office have been fully vaccinated and not one email from HR about anyone dying. We are some lucky people I guess.

Also your act is growing old.
Find some new ways to insult me.
You get some dude give you a compliment and now you have the pulse of the board?! Dude if you haven't figured it out - I don't give a rip about being in a death jab circle jerk with you guys. Y'all think bc tv tells y'all take this poison shot and you only hear on tv that everyone's doing it -Doesn't make it right. Yall are dead wrong, most the people figured this crap out long ago except many on this thread that are total gullible drones for following the media- keep Whining Tho

I have him on ignore because he lied about numbers very early and could only post links to gab.com as some type of proof for his delusions. No lie last weekend a friend of ours from about 6 years ago called my wife out of the blue, pretty sure she was tripping on something and sadly she sounded just like Corndog. My favorite thing she said was tha Elvis was still alive. The rest of the stuff was how the vaccine was poising is and that she had special vitamins that would help counter attack the poison.
Over 100 people at our office have been fully vaccinated and not one email from HR about anyone dying. We are some lucky people I guess.
It’s truly mental illness. I just hope cornholio and your wife’s friend haven’t reproduced.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT