ADVERTISEMENT

Worldwide government conspiracy

Wonder where they’re keeping the 1.97 million bodies that died of the “jab”?
Graves and cremation squish. Where do you think- those refrigerated trucks they said all those COVID people we're dying of in 2020?! You know 2020 where they had that there "pandemic"where less people died in 2020 than 2019 🤪

Promise you this- way more are dying this year than the average - what's the big difference? Hint: it's not the pure bloods that are causing the obedient sheep to pass away🤔

And winter hasn't arrive yet😬.

An easy bet? Tons more die this winter and they blame us purebloods and the "Zeta" strain 🤪

Wonder where they’re keeping the 1.97 million bodies that died of the “jab”?
And it's 1-10 percent of the actual admitted deaths by your love able cdc- 17,000. 1-10 percent of that is not 1.97 mill Einstein but yes - it's coming

And it's 1-10 percent of the actual admitted deaths by your love able cdc- 17,000. 1-10 percent of that is not 1.97 mill Einstein but yes - it's coming
Want to do your math again? Because you were 1-10 of the vaccinated weren’t gonna make it.

Graves and cremation squish. Where do you think- those refrigerated trucks they said all those COVID people we're dying of in 2020?! You know 2020 where they had that there "pandemic"where less people died in 2020 than 2019 🤪

Promise you this- way more are dying this year than the average - what's the big difference? Hint: it's not the pure bloods that are causing the obedient sheep to pass away🤔

And winter hasn't arrive yet😬.

An easy bet? Tons more die this winter and they blame us purebloods and the "Zeta" strain 🤪

Nearly 2 million new graves…that makes total sense.

Worth 90 seconds of your time.

Honestly, this guy is so correct it makes your head hurt. However that incompetence can breed dangerous situations all around it. They are like lemmings following their brethren over the cliff, not because its smart but because they don't know what else to do. I do not think that there is government conspiracy to make you take a vaccine or mask up, but instead there is a government stupidity that refuses to do any more work than they need to. The easiest way they can deal the pandemic is this, but they never stop to think is the right way, only that it makes it to where they can still go home at 5:00 every day. Government will always take the path of least resistance. They are lazy and inept across the board, but that can be just as dangerous as a conspiracy.

No sir sorry. I stated 1-10 percent of vaccine deaths and adverse reactions are reported to VAERS Is what was stated many times.

i.e. cdc Vaers reports 17k dead from the clot shots.....Harvard pilgrim study accepted by medical says that 1-10 percent of all deaths and adverse reactions from the vaccines was all that get reported.

Therefore 17k deaths admitted by the CDC means 170k--1.7 mill dead. Not my numbers
as y'all like to try and make it out to be.

No sir sorry. I stated 1-10 percent of vaccine deaths and adverse reactions are reported to VAERS Is what was stated many times.

i.e. cdc Vaers reports 17k dead from the clot shots.....Harvard pilgrim study accepted by medical says that 1-10 percent of all deaths and adverse reactions from the vaccines was all that get reported.

Therefore 17k deaths admitted by the CDC means 170k--1.7 mill dead. Not my numbers
as y'all like to try and make it out to be.
Ok, of Covid? Do they say that about this highly divisive pandemic that certainly EVERYONE that has lost someone after taking the vaccine would certainly report it? And what percentage of that 1-10 is deaths?

Ok, of Covid? Do they say that about this highly divisive pandemic that certainly EVERYONE that has lost someone after taking the vaccine would certainly report it? And what percentage of that 1-10 is deaths?
I know now 25 plus deaths or adverse reactions. From those taking the shots (it grows every week)I know 1 person who went to the hospital of COVID.

I would LOVE a Poll of everyone's numbers. I can't even post threads anymore Bc of my stance (I can post but then not see or reply) but would love to see how many people everyone knows that have had adverse reactions from the shots verses Covid hospitalizations.

To your question it's the doctors mainly that have to report Adverse reactions from vaccines to VAERS from my understanding but the family can stay on top of that. But most people do not follow up and most doctors are sure not encouraged to report. Doctors get lotsa money from giving vaccines /and or gene therapies.

I haven’t read the comments, just skipped straight to the end to voice my opinion of this video.

As the acknowledged conspiracy theorist of the board (a title bestowed on me by our resident intellectual @my_2cents) and certified conspiracy theory expert I call hogwash on the video. It’s an Alinski-like attempt to denigrate the concerns of millions of people for the seemingly instant and remarkable toppling of our country and culture, a “toppling” that makes no reasonable sense.

They may exist but I know of no conspiracy theorist that claims there is a world wide top to bottom conspiracy comprised of every government employee of every government on the globe, all of them out to “get us.” No sane person believes every county clerk in America is part of a vast conspiracy receiving their marching orders from somewhere on high. This video’s attempt to calm nerves frazzled in such a manner is nothing more than mocking people who don’t understand what’s happening to them.

Any pretense that there is no consensus, cooperation and coordination between the bureaucracy of the surveillance state and other entrenched agencies in our government is poppycock.

Is there a giant government conspiracy to enslave us? No, probably not. But our liberty is on the chopping block whether that is the intention or not. To ridicule people trying to make sense of it all only adds fuel to the fire.

Rant over. You may now have the soapbox.

How did you of all people miss the memo that the vaccine was going to kill millions of people? I opened a cemetery in my back yard and now I'm rich bitch (rick james via dave chappelle voice).
Just dismiss all the deaths still eh medic- why do you have to say about the bare minimum of 17k (in this country alone)that have perished due to your shot you worship? Those paralyzed and have had family members F d up and killed by them aren't laughing whatsoever

My shoulder hurt. Now you know of 26 adverse reactions.

And my 16 year old daughter got pissed at me. she's vaccinated.
Make that 27 adverse reactions.

Oh and my mother in law took a wrong turn and got lost the other day.
she's vaccinated.
28 adverse reactions.

My wife ordered lime with our Modelo.
29 adverse reactions.

Last edited:

Oh and my mother in law took a wrong turn ame got lost the other day.
she's vaccinated.
28 adverse reactions.

29 adverse reactions.
Actually not 29 reactions.
I meant 290 to 2900 reactions based on your reasoning.
My bad.

I haven’t read the comments, just skipped straight to the end to voice my opinion of this video.

As the acknowledged conspiracy theorist of the board (a title bestowed on me by our resident intellectual @my_2cents) and certified conspiracy theory expert I call hogwash on the video. It’s an Alinski-like attempt to denigrate the concerns of millions of people for the seemingly instant and remarkable toppling of our country and culture, a “toppling” that makes no reasonable sense.

They may exist but I know of no conspiracy theorist that claims there is a world wide top to bottom conspiracy comprised of every government employee of every government on the globe, all of them out to “get us.” No sane person believes every county clerk in America is part of a vast conspiracy receiving their marching orders from somewhere on high. This video’s attempt to calm nerves frazzled in such a manner is nothing more than mocking people who don’t understand what’s happening to them.

Any pretense that there is no consensus, cooperation and coordination between the bureaucracy of the surveillance state and other entrenched agencies in our government is poppycock.

Is there a giant government conspiracy to enslave us? No, probably not. But our liberty is on the chopping block whether that is the intention or not. To ridicule people trying to make sense of it all only adds fuel to the fire.

Rant over. You may now have the soapbox.

*** adjusts soapbox ***

By the same token, there is no vast conspiracy amongst physicians to get people vaccinated.
We are just trying to save your lives. And give good advice when we are asked.

Now if y'all would just listen to your doctors about the vaccine (you know, the ones that we just established AREN'T part of some damn conspiracy), this pandemic would be ****ING OVER and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

*** picks up soapbox and smashes it ***

Wife and I both had sore arms. I got wrecked the second day after my second shot and had a weird period with my heart rate while riding for about a month. I think that counts as like 5 adverse reactions but I’m not reporting it to trick corndog.

Reactions: Medic007
*** adjusts soapbox ***

By the same token, there is no vast conspiracy amongst physicians to get people vaccinated.
We are just trying to save your lives. And give good advice when we are asked.

Now if y'all would just listen to your doctors about the vaccine (you know, the ones that we just established AREN'T part of some damn conspiracy), this pandemic would be ****ING OVER and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

*** picks up soapbox and smashes it ***
That comment is misdirected if aimed at me. I am a tepid anti-vaxxr (for myself) who has now had all three Pfizer shots. My wife wears the pants in our family. When it comes to health issues I do as I’m told. I don’t think I personally have ever claimed a conspiracy of physicians. But we may need to ask @my_2cents, I think he keeps a list. My attitude about the vaccine is I’m glad it’s there for those who feel comfort in getting it, and those who get it should leave those that don't want it (for whatever reason) the f__k alone.

she's vaccinated.
28 adverse reactions.

29 adverse reactions.

My arm is sore, just like the last two vacs., and every freakin' flu shot I've ever taken. Can I be #30, huh, daddy, huh? :D

she's vaccinated.
28 adverse reactions.

29 adverse reactions.
Adverse reactions from fakes like you I don't mind at all- again
The ones that have loved ones died and or are really injured would sure call you a dick

My arm is sore, just like the last two vacs., and every freakin' flu shot I've ever taken. Can I be #30, huh, daddy, huh? :D
Keep taking the mRNA spike producing clot
Shot- who told you it was like the flu vax?! Oh wait - you do research only by what your tv tells you okie dokie

Adverse reactions from fakes like you I don't mind at all- again
The ones that have loved ones died and or are really injured would sure call you a dick
I know now 25 plus deaths or adverse reactions. From those taking the shots (it grows every week)I know 1 person who went to the hospital of COVID.

I would LOVE a Poll of everyone's numbers. I can't even post threads anymore Bc of my stance (I can post but then not see or reply) but would love to see how many people everyone knows that have had adverse reactions from the shots verses Covid hospitalizations.

To your question it's the doctors mainly that have to report Adverse reactions from vaccines to VAERS from my understanding but the family can stay on top of that. But most people do not follow up and most doctors are sure not encouraged to report. Doctors get lotsa money from giving vaccines /and or gene therapies.

most doctors lose money giving vaccines. And what "gene therapies" are they giving?

Oooo another circle jerk I love experimental shot thread- whooda thunk?!!' Ooo look at me- I'm in the majority so I must be right"😁

All y'all With compromised Immune systems and ADE- nice Bill Gates immune systems. Y'all and most of the Kenya youth- ask that country what they think of Gates "vaccines

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT