ADVERTISEMENT

Worldwide government conspiracy

No they are not.

Again, are you one of those who believes the Covid vaccine is the mark of the Beast? Also, does your views apply to just the Covid vaccine or all vaccinations?
I don't run from questions somwill
Answer. I know y'all love to say "anti vax" and y'all think it's a bad thing bc media programs y'all that way.

Mom takes the flu shot every year I never said a word to her. Took my kids to get their shots every year and never thought twice. After watching this demonic crap play out I believe 10000 percent these companies love making billions vaccinating people - vaccinating kids and then Making even more on oncology and autoimmune disorders treatments from the shots. No urge to go to the hospital even tho I think most medical peeps are good - but they are bullied by the corrupt scumbag Cdc and big Pharma And right now it's all about money and control. So now call vax Hesitant. 100 percent anti death jab clot shot gene therapy vax-assasination.

No idea about Mark of the beast and shots I'm not as biblical knowledge as I would like. Just know y'all F Ed up big time- but you can stop when you want...my mother did after two and went to the hospital with blood in her urine right after shot 2- she finally wised up and she's a vaccine shot lover drone worse than yalll probably

Mom takes the flu shot every year I never said a word to her. Took my kids to get their shots every year and never thought twice.
Are your Mom and kids dead?

No idea about Mark of the beast and shots I'm not as biblical knowledge as I would like. Just know y'all F Ed up big time- but you can stop when you want...my mother did after two and went to the hospital with blood in her urine right after shot 2- she finally wised up and she's a vaccine shot lover drone worse than yalll probably
Ok. I was asking because I know the whole mark of the Beast belief is a fringe view too and your reference to supposed satanists sounds a lot like that viewpoint.

So you have bought into the Q nonsense huh?

That explains a lot now.
Not Q but yes they are patriotic and call
Attention to child trafficking and are patriots- I have no problem with Q. You keep calling them out and living CNN- you are soul less

Not Q but yes they are patriotic and call
Attention to child trafficking and are patriots- I have no problem with Q. You keep calling them out and living CNN- you are soul less
lol, no, those who embrace the Q nonsense need to seriously see a psychiatrist. Some have, and it has helped them out. But I guess you are going to claim psychiatrists are satanists and pedophiles too.😆😆

No, a majority of Americans don't agree with you. Your thinking is a fringe delusional viewpoint.

And why won't you answer my questions? Again, are you one of those who believes the Covid vaccine is the mark of the Beast? Also, does your views apply to just the Covid vaccine or all vaccinations?

Welcome, 2cents. I see you've met CornDog. I've known him/her for like 6 weeks.

You've got to give it CornDog . Always consistent. And predictable. And repeatedly proves it.

Over.
And over.
And over.
And ...

Reactions: my_2cents
"Great question. Now let me ask you one. Have you seen anyone start even one pro vaccine thread?"

100 percent- tons of them-
Especially the virtue signaling "Got my third Pfizer shot today" totally virtue signaling they following. Along like good little drones
Tons? And telling someone that they made a personal choice to do something is touting for everyone else to do the same?

Swing and a miss again.

Yup and as long as people like you guys don't stand up and end these death jabs I will keep singing from the rooftops- especially now y'all are jabbing the kids You abusive morons (how's that for name calling)

These kids are damaged forever with their heart issues- they don't go away and almost always die within 5 years. Y'all are so freaking stupid jabbing our most prized possessions
Your most prized possession is the rock you painted a face on and consider your closest friend.

This guy has been telling everyone he's a doctor on this board- anyone believes this is gullible. Of course we have tons taking an experimental killer shot made by sociopaths so I bet a lot beliieve him

He is a doctor, and know that to be an indisputable fact.

You’re a nut. Which I also know to be an indisputable fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
You're very inquisitive- I believe God chose half the country to be awake- beats me why not all of us- I would love us all to have told the global left cabal to pound sand- but bc half Of y'all did go along And are going along with it makes it harder for those with common sense and want our freedoms.

I know you're trying to catch me saying something you can hammer on- but will indulge you anyways since I have zero to hide.

Y'all all want me to say a number- bc you took the shots and are scared- you want some reassurance all will be ok. So one more time ...I doubt all will die- just all of yalls immune systems that have been jabbed have been damaged. The mRNA animal test (which I disagree with Doing ) were performed twice in the last 16 years- 2005 and 2012...ferrets one year and cats one year (cruel huh). Upon the shots some died but not all. Once the animals were reintroduced to the virus 100 percent of those left died.

Now they are testing the same shots on the human population (cruel and unfathomable huh?) 17k admitted by the Cdc are dead. Most medical people think 170k-1.7 million are dead in the US alone. This Summer many of those who took the shot went to the hospital and many died. This winter many viruses will
Come hard since VIT D is low in the winter- and many will die. How many? I hope not as many as most experts are predicting.

People who only listen to the radio and tv I guess wouldn't know all of this but half the country knows it for sure- why else would they be giving up their jobs and livelihoods to run from it?

REPOSTING HERE. I THINK THE ABOVE POST BEARS FURTHER SCRUTINY.

Over/under is 3/5.
Maybe 4/5 of the DSM Criteria.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DSM-IV
Schizophrenia

A. Characteristic symptoms: Two (or more) of the following, each present for a significant portion of time during a 1-month period (or less if successfully treated):

delusions

hallucinations

disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence)

grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior

negative symptoms (i.e., affective flattening, alogia, or avolition)

I appreciate the video @Rdcldad . I don't think one video where a small country's leader is admitting the world's leaders are all pushing the vaccine is going to change @Poketologist mind. He/she admitted to already taking the vaccine. Let's hope that he quits pushing his patients to take the jab.

I appreciate the video @Rdcldad . I don't think one video where a small country's leader is admitting the world's leaders are all pushing the vaccine is going to change @Poketologist mind. He/she admitted to already taking the vaccine. Let's hope that he quits pushing his patients to take the jab.

boog not anti vax

boog for bill of rights
boog for individual freedom

the ccp/dnc wants control

they use sheep like ccp/dnc dave

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT