ADVERTISEMENT

William Barr on Trump post-election

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021
“He stopped listening to his advisers, became manic and unreasonable, and was off the rails,” Barr writes in his memoir, per the Times. “He surrounded himself with sycophants, including many whack jobs from outside the government, who fed him a steady diet of comforting but unsupported conspiracy theories.”

Reactions: davidallen
hzw9820nank81.jpg

Reactions: my_2cents
“He stopped listening to his advisers, became manic and unreasonable, and was off the rails,” Barr writes in his memoir, per the Times. “He surrounded himself with sycophants, including many whack jobs from outside the government, who fed him a steady diet of comforting but unsupported conspiracy theories.”

I guess it's safe to assume you will not be voting for Trump in 2024.

You tards hate Barr and then love him. Make up your minds.

What took him so long to start telling the truth?

You tards hate Barr and then love him. Make up your minds.
You tards love Barr then hate him. Make up your minds.
Bill barr was deep state meant to placate trump with false bravado looking into spy gate and it worked.
Sounds like Trump is a bad judge of character and far from the "stable genius" he claims to be.

Respectfully,
A NSG/BSG

Trump upped his 2016 vote total of 63 million to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win from 1.2 in 2016 to 3.3 in 2020. FL did not participate in the Dimm vote harvesting scheme as PA, GA and a number of other states did.

Biden did not actively campaign. Rare campaign rallies such as Phoenix and Scranton drew dozens. The Scranton rally drew many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. Biden called them "chumps." The Phoenix "rally" drew reporters.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Page 333-423 is Notes. LOADED with notes. Details. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. The board's slow should understand. The board's majority fully understand. Brandon lost the 2020 election. This is not wave mechanics. There's nothing hard here.

Sounds like Trump is a bad judge of character and far from the "stable genius" he claims to be.

Respectfully,
A NSG/BSG

im sure you could have easily navigated the Washington DC swamp with much more efficiency.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Barr being a swamp rat or not (he may very well be lol) doesn’t dismiss his legitimate commentary on Trump’s re-election defeat psychosis.

And you know it.
True, however, where has Barr been? He had no problem serving under Trump and doing Trump's bidding.

Now that he has left office and no longer has to worry about Trump firing him, he decides to get honest? Decides to grow a spine, as @davidallen's post mentioned?

Sure, it is good to see him finally being honest. Doesn't excuse though his willingness to go along with Trump as long as he did.

I find it amazing that all this dirt suddenly comes out when someone has secured a million dollar book deal and needs to sell it. :p

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Lol such a snowflake

How is it “NoNsEnSiCaL”???

the one that stands out for me is your argument that letting illegals across the border makes us safer because they have a lower crime rate than natives.

I guess we are just going to call everyone a snowflake who disagrees with you? This is why words have no meaning because your raw intelligence isn’t able to process the nuance.

Respectfully,
A NSG/BSG

He sure had the MSM and Dims pegged. Look at all the good characteristics they have shown and still show to this day.

He sure had the MSM and Dims pegged. Look at all the good characteristics they have shown and still show to this day.
You're talking to a BSG/NSG.

You won't see me defending Biden and the boys.

It's just weird to see Barr formerly portrayed as the bagpipes playing, Scottish legal warrior that was gonna lay the hammer down on the soft coup now being called part of the deep state betrayal of Donald "William Wallace" Trump...by the same people each time.

You're talking to a BSG/NSG.

You won't see me defending Biden and the boys.

It's just weird to see Barr formerly portrayed as the bagpipes playing, Scottish legal warrior that was gonna lay the hammer down on the soft coup now being called part of the deep state betrayal of Donald "William Wallace" Trump...by the same people each time.

Most of us knew Barr would never do anything. That farce Nancy played with him was enough to see that, just a Political Stunt. Same with Peachmints, Political Stunt. Sure the left was hoping to see Trump dragged out of the WH by the FBI but everyone knew that would never happen either.
I do think Trump underestimated just how low and dirty the Dims would go though.

We both know it will never happen.

I am too principled and too honest to ever be elected President.

since no one likes both sides guy and being a libertarian is what created the vacuum for leftist clowns to fill, yes you would have a hard time.

Most of us knew Barr would never do anything. That farce Nancy played with him was enough to see that, just a Political Stunt. Same with Peachmints, Political Stunt. Sure the left was hoping to see Trump dragged out of the WH by the FBI but everyone knew that would never happen either.
I do think Trump underestimated just how low and dirty the Dims would go though.

No "most of you" definitely DID NOT.

Particularly the folks of your persuasion posting here at the time.

Do not try to piss down my leg and convince me it's raining.

That will not fly. No matter how many Trumpie buzzwords you throw out.

since no one likes both sides guy and being a libertarian is what created the vacuum for leftist clowns to fill, yes you would have a hard time.
Clowns to the left of me.....jokers to the right....here I am stuck in the middle without you.

Say hello to the new boss. Same as the old boss.

The Republic will survive.

No "most of you" definitely DID NOT.

Particularly the folks of your persuasion posting here at the time.

Do not try to piss down my leg and convince me it's raining.

That will not fly. No matter how many Trumpie buzzwords you throw out.

Would you rather I shit down your leg?
So exactly when did everyone of my "persuasion" actually believe Barr was going to bring down the DC Cabal all by himself? Same with Trump, how was Trump going to do it?
Its all nonsense, makes for some good back and forth I guess but I find it hard to believe anyone believed any of it. Dave still believes 100% SDNY is gonna get Trump lol. Just as some on the right believe Hillary will be put in cuffs over Russia Collusion Fraud. Come on man people of your persuasion know the Elite in this Country have different laws than we do and that the Justice System is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT