ADVERTISEMENT

William Barr on Trump post-election

Then there is this...

Given the horror we're seeing in Ukraine, do you think that adds any context for how people should view what Trump said and did in 2019?

Trump had no idea what the stakes were in Ukraine.

He once asked [then-White House Chief of Staff] John Kelly if Finland was part of Russia. What he cared about was the DNC server, and Hunter Biden, and the 2016 election, and the 2020 election. That's what it was all about. And I think he had next to no idea what the larger issues were.

Reactions: my_2cents
Would you rather I shit down your leg?
So exactly when did everyone of my "persuasion" actually believe Barr was going to bring down the DC Cabal all by himself? Same with Trump, how was Trump going to do it?
Its all nonsense, makes for some good back and forth I guess but I find it hard to believe anyone believed any of it. Dave still believes 100% SDNY is gonna get Trump lol. Just as some on the right believe Hillary will be put in cuffs over Russia Collusion Fraud. Come on man people of your persuasion know the Elite in this Country have different laws than we do and that the Justice System is a joke.

Go look at the posts yourself.

I know what I read and what was posts.

The posts are available some of your fellow Trumpies actually calling him a scion of justice, Trumps vengeance, gonna send everybody to prison for treason and talked about him just like they’re talking about the Durham report now.

Reactions: davidallen
Then there is this...

Given the horror we're seeing in Ukraine, do you think that adds any context for how people should view what Trump said and did in 2019?

Trump had no idea what the stakes were in Ukraine.

He once asked [then-White House Chief of Staff] John Kelly if Finland was part of Russia. What he cared about was the DNC server, and Hunter Biden, and the 2016 election, and the 2020 election. That's what it was all about. And I think he had next to no idea what the larger issues were.
Thank God we now have a president who is on top of everything! We can all sleep soundly tonight knowing there is a mental dynamo that has our back!

• Haha
the one that stands out for me is your argument that letting illegals across the border makes us safer because they have a lower crime rate than natives.

I guess we are just going to call everyone a snowflake who disagrees with you? This is why words have no meaning because your raw intelligence isn’t able to process the nuance.

Results​

Examining Crime Rates.​

We begin by presenting aggregate crime rates from 2012 to 2018. Fig. 1 presents violent, property, drug, and traffic arrest rates of native-born citizens, legal immigrants, and undocumented immigrants. The consistency of the comparative rates is notable. Relative to native-born citizens and legal immigrants, undocumented immigrants have the lowest felony arrest rates across all four crime types. For violent, property, and drug offenses, legal immigrants occupy a middle position between undocumented immigrants and US-born citizens. The gaps between native-born citizens and undocumented immigrants are substantial: US-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

“NuAnCE”

“50 PoiNtS HiGhEr”

Carry on

Clowns to the left of me.....jokers to the right....here I am stuck in the middle without you.

Say hello to the new boss. Same as the old boss.

The Republic will survive.
And as usual, you’re white knighting for the leftist clowns, but claiming to be the BSG/NSG. Talk about pissing down people’s legs and telling them it’s raining. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
the one that stands out for me is your argument that letting illegals across the border makes us safer because they have a lower crime rate than natives.

I guess we are just going to call everyone a snowflake who disagrees with you? This is why words have no meaning because your raw intelligence isn’t able to process the nuance.
***voted for the guy who employed (but rarely paid) undocumented immigrants, whines emptily about “NaRcisSiSm” and “OpEn BoRdeRs”, displays classic Dunning-Kruger behavioral issues et al***

Results​

Examining Crime Rates.​

We begin by presenting aggregate crime rates from 2012 to 2018. Fig. 1 presents violent, property, drug, and traffic arrest rates of native-born citizens, legal immigrants, and undocumented immigrants. The consistency of the comparative rates is notable. Relative to native-born citizens and legal immigrants, undocumented immigrants have the lowest felony arrest rates across all four crime types. For violent, property, and drug offenses, legal immigrants occupy a middle position between undocumented immigrants and US-born citizens. The gaps between native-born citizens and undocumented immigrants are substantial: US-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.

“NuAnCE”

“50 PoiNtS HiGhEr”

Carry on

if 1 million illegal aliens cross the border will we have
a)more crime
b)less crime
c)the same amount of crime

if they didn’t cross the border at all?

this isn’t even nuance, it’s math which I was told was your wheel house.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Go look at the posts yourself.

I know what I read and what was posts.

The posts are available some of your fellow Trumpies actually calling him a scion of justice, Trumps vengeance, gonna send everybody to prison for treason and talked about him just like they’re talking about the Durham report now.

Never said they didn't. I said I doubt anyone actually believed it. I have said quite the opposite of Durham, I have said good luck with any of the Higher Ups ever being held accountable. Its all bs if anyone thinks otherwise. As I said its just good back and forth material thats all.
Oh they might get some flunkie like David Allen or Sys for lying to the FBI but thats about it.
Same with Trump, if they had any dirt or illegal activity on him he would have been removed from office and locked up but thats not what this is about and most should be able to see through it.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
***voted for the guy who employed (but rarely paid) undocumented immigrants, whines emptily about “NaRcisSiSm” and “OpEn BoRdeRs”, displays classic Dunning-Kruger behavioral issues et al***

one of us 100% has that syndrome. 100%.

if 1 million illegal aliens cross the border will we have
a)more crime
b)less crime
c)the same amount of crime

if they didn’t cross the border at all?

this isn’t even nuance, it’s math which I was told was your wheel house.

Thanks Biden!!

You were right about Trump, he is nothing but miserable scum. Only time you have been right on this board.

Finland a part of Russia. 🤣🤣

Still haven't found the exact quote I see.
Keep gaslighting and tell Cornpop and the Kids that liked to rub the hair on Joe's legs hello for us. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still haven't found the exact quote I see.
Keep gaslighting and tell Cornpop and the Kids that liked to rub the hair on Joe's legs hello for us. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every time. The old man just can't help himself.

🤣🤣

Be glad you were right one time on this board. Embrace it. Probably won't happen again.

🤣🤣

Every time. The old man just can't help himself.

🤣🤣

Be glad you were right one time on this board. Embrace it. Probably won't happen again.

🤣🤣

You should know Brandons Cock Holster. Do you have the ball sac holder as well?

hi-cutie.gif

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

No self own there at all toontard. Lumber onward!

***voted for “Build the Wall” guy**

“About 20% of the migrants arrested for entering the country illegally last year were released into the U.S. to await hearings on their asylum applications, down from about 56% during a prior surge of illegal border crossings just before the pandemic began, the data show.”

Carry on

And as usual, you’re white knighting for the leftist clowns, but claiming to be the BSG/NSG. Talk about pissing down people’s legs and telling them it’s raining. 🙄🙄🙄

I’m not white knighting anyone, goon.

I’m pointing out your side is just a hypocritical as Sys’s.

Not seeing where the hypocrisy lies. Barr was given the benefit of the doubt until he gave people reason to doubt him. That’s not hypocrisy, that’s called following the evidence, Sher/Mat-lock.

Lol.

Sure thing, goon.

If a principal wished to remain relevant in the swamp post Trump departure, was it not a good idea to become anti-Trump? Laced with some Trump criticism might even add benefit is my conjecture. Two undeniable truths: Trump is not a member of the Boy's Club nor a plantation cracker.

Never said they didn't. I said I doubt anyone actually believed it. I have said quite the opposite of Durham, I have said good luck with any of the Higher Ups ever being held accountable. Its all bs if anyone thinks otherwise. As I said its just good back and forth material thats all.
Oh they might get some flunkie like David Allen or Sys for lying to the FBI but thats about it.
Same with Trump, if they had any dirt or illegal activity on him he would have been removed from office and locked up but thats not what this is about and most should be able to see through it.

NSG/BSG

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT