ADVERTISEMENT

Wierd?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Today wife paid our 4th $10 1 gig AT&T fiber broadband bill. Wife is retired AT&T. $10.46. Days ago we paid our highest electricity rate 16.8 cents per kWh bill ever. Thanks to Brandon's costly energy policies. NOT pandemic as one of the board's slow claims. We paid 5.2 cents per kWh when Trump left the building. TX rates can be tracked by zip code at powertochoose.org.

Holy crap that's high!! I guess my wife twisting my arm to get solar panels worked out.
I stay in TX where we are not connected to the national grid. The state legislature is talking about connecting to the national grid which they claim will lower TX rates. I don't know how we compare to other states. In most of TX we shop for providers at powertochoose.org. A son's house and a daughter's ranch are on co-ops. Their rates are fixed.

Worst 3 Week stretch in Sales I have ever seen in my business. 4 more yrs of this crap and I may have to close up. Been in the Antiques and Collectibles business full time since 2012, had been doing it part time since 1994.
People have less of their own money to spend and most are buying only what they need to survive.
Really hard to understand how some people want 4 more yrs of the Dim Shitshow that we are in right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT