ADVERTISEMENT

Electricity rates have doubled in my zip code...

Scottsdale is not exactly a place where one wants to compare rates with national averages. It is common knowledge that Scottsdale rates are higher than Phoenix, Mesa and other surrounding communities. We are 11.5 cents in winter and 13.5 cents summer.

Give some of the trained illegal encroachers parachutes (but no dollars, gas or Uber cards) and drop them over WH fences on their way into the interior of the country.
That may help more of the swamp creatures from both sides of the aisle find their jimmies enough to enact quicker change to the good

My daughter lives in an area served by a co-op. Her electric bill has gone from around 200 a month to 400 a month. Not really a problem but it is something she has noticed. For many of the Biden voters it will be a problem and I hope it hurts.

One of my renters is a huge dumbass Democrat voter. He is beyond pissed with what is going on and was initially upset when Inraised his rent. When I sat him down and showed him how the taxes and insurance had gone up he changed his tune. Add that in to his electric bill doubling he is no longer a Biden supporter. His exact comment was fvck Biden I’m voting Republican. I almost lowered his rent on the spot but business is business.

My daughter lives in an area served by a co-op. Her electric bill has gone from around 200 a month to 400 a month. Not really a problem but it is something she has noticed. For many of the Biden voters it will be a problem and I hope it hurts.

One of my renters is a huge dumbass Democrat voter. He is beyond pissed with what is going on and was initially upset when Inraised his rent. When I sat him down and showed him how the taxes and insurance had gone up he changed his tune. Add that in to his electric bill doubling he is no longer a Biden supporter. His exact comment was fvck Biden I’m voting Republican. I almost lowered his rent on the spot but business is business.
An 18 year old server at older daughter's steakhouse told me she will never vote Democrat. She recently turned old enough to vote. She'll not vote for anyone who pays people to stay home.

Mother's Day is the biggest day of the year. 18 servers are needed. The 18 year old and 3 other servers worked till opening to close. This little girl is a sharp cookie and is a joy to be around. I tip her extra.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT