ADVERTISEMENT

Why ye of little faith

Zacman88

Recruit
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2013
Colorado Springs
I’ve been a member for a minute but post not very often. I will die defending my cowboys, but I am also a realist. I own a business and I’m somewhat successful which I owe my years at OSU for, and I love coming to this message board for perspective, hot takes, and gossip. I live in Colorado Springs, have Air Force season tickets and always fly an OSU tent and tailgate, at the Academy, but I don’t understand the animosity amongst this board from time to time. We all love OSU I believe,so let’s focus on the positive. I put my flag up at 645 MT time this morning, and then proceeded to place 3 bets on the cowboys, one +6, another +9 and the over, and the biggest strait up the money line. I love this board and don’t post much but sometimes think this board is a bunch of wussies. I get that last week sucked (yet I won bigly on my bet) but man let’s be happy that we aren’t that school down south at the moment, I graduated in 2004 and have a daughter born in 2008 (stay away pervs) but I also have a son born in Jan 2021 who hasn’t ever lost to OU and even witnessed a softball win. That being said, I’m drunk go pokes, love you all and **** off if if you don’t like what I say . 6’4 225

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News