ADVERTISEMENT

Why do Dems elect morons?

Why do Dems elect morons?​

Well, for starters, dem voters are morons.
I was stunned when the question was asked. AOC is not to be feared. Those who voted for her are.

Tell me the board's slow 10 doesn't regularly remind us they're morons, just as iasooner2000 assured me when he invited me along.

one f'ing word, money. $$$$$. buying votes is a commucrat art form. ask the gov employee unions that our tax dollars bailed out. ask the kids about student loans possibly being forgiven.

those signers of the "this has earmarks of russian disinformation" should have to answer for signing that document.

q for you progressive pukes. why aren't republicans rioting in the streets? b/c we follow the rule of law, something you assholes suspend every time it suits your narrative. yea i know, jan 6th. that all you got? i've been to youth soccer games with louder madder meaner soccer moms that jan 6th.

no one is forcing anybody to STAY in this country. if it is so bad, why are you guys still here? i bet i can raise $$$ for a one way ticket anywhere in the world for all you guys.

i will fight to the death for my 2nd amendment rights. the question is, are you guys willing to fight to the death to try and take my 2nd amendment rights away?

my cold dead hands commucrats, my cold dead hands.

one f'ing word, money. $$$$$. buying votes is a commucrat art form. ask the gov employee unions that our tax dollars bailed out. ask the kids about student loans possibly being forgiven.

those signers of the "this has earmarks of russian disinformation" should have to answer for signing that document.

q for you progressive pukes. why aren't republicans rioting in the streets? b/c we follow the rule of law, something you assholes suspend every time it suits your narrative. yea i know, jan 6th. that all you got? i've been to youth soccer games with louder madder meaner soccer moms that jan 6th.

no one is forcing anybody to STAY in this country. if it is so bad, why are you guys still here? i bet i can raise $$$ for a one way ticket anywhere in the world for all you guys.

i will fight to the death for my 2nd amendment rights. the question is, are you guys willing to fight to the death to try and take my 2nd amendment rights away?

my cold dead hands commucrats, my cold dead hands.
My Fort Sill feather merchant sister doesn't speak to me anymore. She's been a ward of the tax payer since graduating high school. At least she has brains to realize champion Brandon is an unmitigated disaster. She was absolutely devastated when champion Hillary was shoved aside by a reality TV star. And she is fully aware champion Brandon is illegitimate.

Sister is the consumate liberal. Liberalism is a disease for which there is no cure.

Because they may be morons, but they’re oddly efficient at gaining and holding onto power….

Why do both parties elect morons? There’s no shortage of morons on either aisle

Yup…don’t nominate whackos like Mehmet Oz and Herschel Walker to run against vulnerable Dem candidates. Shouldn’t be that hard to see the stupidity amongst Republicans lately and their choices.

carry on

Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT