ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Paul Pelosi answer the door with a drink in his hand?

I always pour myself a drink when someone breaks into my home and comes at me with a hammer. Helps calm my nerves. 🤣
Sys what does one say or do to make a gay lover come at you with a hammer? Deets please, help us to understand what we are seeing here. 🤣
On a side note, easy to see now why Nanshee wanted the video buried.

That looks like a phone in his hand to me.
Yeah everyone holds their phone like its a glass. 🤣
FnfvXu4XkAExIIE

I always pour myself a drink when someone breaks into my home and comes at me with a hammer. Helps calm my nerves. 🤣
Sys what does one say or do to make a gay lover come at you with a hammer? Deets please, help us to understand what we are seeing here. 🤣
On a side note, easy to see now why Nanshee wanted the video buried.
I bet when you are on dates, you discuss how you are doing gainof function on covid. 😀

If you had paid attention to the other information that has already come out regarding this crime, you and Buck Sexton would know the answer to this question.

Instead, you both apparently want to continue to look silly and push a hateful conspiracy theory manufactured by your right-wing propagandists.

• Haha
Reactions: squeak
If you had paid attention to the other information that has already come out regarding this crime, you and Buck Sexton would know the answer to this question.

Instead, you both apparently want to continue to look silly and push a hateful conspiracy theory manufactured by your right-wing propagandists.

You aren’t manipulated by hateful conspiracy theories manufactured by left wing propagandists though, huh?

What a moron.

So you got any examples of what you claim or just more of your usual mixture of dodging, deflection, and flailing?

Russia.

You’ll spew propaganda back at me without noticing.

Then you’ll pick some meaningless infinitesimal part to base your argument on.

But you aren’t clever enough to make me play your dumb game.

So I’d just drag you around until I got bored.

That has to be tedious for everyone.

So let’s just pretend it already happened and move on.

See.

You should know.

I’m never gonna play your stupid game.

You should know that by now.

You just keep doing the same thing.

Over and over.

Expecting different results.

Theres a name for that.
So your have no specifics as usual. Just more of your nonsense and flailing.

Got it. As always, ask you a question, and watch the flailing begin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT