ADVERTISEMENT

Whwn they show you who they are....

Believe them! Show of hands that are for their "CeNsOrShIp"

I feel like this will continue until one day Rivals is forced to pull all it's message boards across all sites and a bunch of overweight football junkies will log in and see the forums are gone and think "Oh shit...so that's why they were bitching about this censorship crap?"

Of course by then it will be far too late.

I feel like this will continue until one day Rivals is forced to pull all it's message boards across all sites and a bunch of overweight football junkies will log in and see the forums are gone and think "Oh shit...so that's why they were bitching about this censorship crap?"

Of course by then it will be far too late.
I've often wondered how long this will last.

“Why do I care if the government listens to my phone calls and reads my email? I’m not doing anything illegal.” - Sheep, circa 2008.

“Why do I care if they censor misinformation? I’m not spreading any.” Sheep, circa 2024

“Why do we need to vote? The government knows what’s best for me.” Sheep, circa 2040

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
“Why do I care if the government listens to my phone calls and reads my email? I’m not doing anything illegal.” - Sheep, circa 2008.

“Why do I care if they censor misinformation? I’m not spreading any.” Sheep, circa 2024

“Why do we need to vote? The government knows what’s best for me.” Sheep, circa 2040
Fvck the DOJ, FBI , DEA and homeland "security". Sleepy, vinegar and weepy eyes. Fvck em all! And yes, the NSA.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT