ADVERTISEMENT

So Heroic. So Honorable. So Brave.

You make an excellent point. You should read the link. Gideon Levy is lamenting the hardening of the hearts of the Israeli people as a whole, that they have are sacrificing their souls, losing their humanity, one and all, as they watch their government - Netanyahu’s boys - grind down its perceived enemies with no concern. According to Levy the Israeli people as a whole have deadened their humanity to the brutality of what their government is doing in their name, much like many of the commenters on this board are doing.
Again, your modest intellect rises to the surface. I talk to my friends in Israel at least every other day. Their humanity has not been "deadened". Netanyahu is not grinding down "perceived enemies" he is attacking all - good and bad at the behest of his Kazarian Nazi handlers. He needs a war to continue getting $$ from the US. He is compromised and has no choice in his present vibration.

I keep trying to discover if you are some kind of savant but for the life of me I cannot determine a single behavior that you exhibit as anything but what I mentioned above, that being modest at best.

Again, your modest intellect rises to the surface. I talk to my friends in Israel at least every other day. Their humanity has not been "deadened". Netanyahu is not grinding down "perceived enemies" he is attacking all - good and bad at the behest of his Kazarian Nazi handlers. He needs a war to continue getting $$ from the US. He is compromised and has no choice in his present vibration.

I keep trying to discover if you are some kind of savant but for the life of me I cannot determine a single behavior that you exhibit as anything but what I mentioned above, that being modest at best.
Considering others on this board have said I’m stupid, an imbecile, I’m mentally challenged as their means of contradicting my opinions (as opposed to actually contradicting them) I’ll call it a step up that you think I have moderate intellect. But this thread is not about my intellect (none of my threads ever are but seem to get turned into it with regularity), it’s about the intellect of Gideon Levy, a former ardent pro-Zionist that had an epiphany one day (a sign from God perhaps) that turned him into an ardent anti-Zionist almost overnight. What was the epiphany? That Israelis actually believed Palestinians are subhuman and it is permissible to treat them any way they like, even if it’s the same way the Nazis treated their own brethren. He watched as the soul of his fellow countrymen atrophied into evil. That’s the subject of the thread, not my intellect.

It is a shame you don’t have friends in Gaza to whom you can regularly call. I bet you’d hear a completely different perspective from that of your Israeli friends

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT