ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the 2024 Democratic nominee?

?

• Gavin Newsom

• Josh Shapiro

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Wes Moore

• Michelle Obama

• Kamala Harris

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gaming this one out, here's some possibilities...
I think they nominate Kackles Harris since the obvious choice is the VP and nominee, now the VP nominee endorsed by the sitting President.

If they nominate someone white - Newsom, Whitmer, Mark Kelly, etc... - it will utterly destroy the DNC's "party of people of colour" claims creating a years long, perhaps decade long decline. Essentially the destruction of the Democratic Party as we know it.

I don't think Big Mike Obama would take the nomination since even an Obama will get their arse spanked by Trump this time around. She will want to keep her powder dry, and not carry a loser's tag, going into the '28 race.

'24 in my estimation is lost for the Democrats. It most important for them to maintain reasonable House, Senate and Gubernatorial representation.

Reactions: driad
Polls are meaningless. Surely you know this?
They definitely are in July. A few days out from the election though, they are not completely meaningless.

btw, if you believe the polls are meaningless right now, then you also can use them right now to make the case that Trump is leading and is going to win in November.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think they nominate Kamala Harris since the obvious choice is the VP and nominee, now the VP nominee endorsed by the sitting President.
I've been telling you for a while now that if Biden steps aside, Vice President Harris will be the nominee. Now you are finally waking up and agreeing lol.

Bout time.

I don't think Michelle Obama would take the nomination since even an Obama will get their arse spanked by Trump this time around. She will want to keep her powder dry, and not carry a loser's tag, going into the '28 race.
🙄

Michelle Obama has no desire to be President. She isn't going to run this year or in 2028.

This is a lie/conspiracy theory being fed to you by your right-wing propagandists, wake up!

'24 in my estimation is lost for the Democrats.
Nothing in 2024 is lost for the Democrats. It is time for you to wake up to this. It is July. The fall campaign hasn't even started.

I bet you were just so sure there was going to be a red wave in 2022, were you not?🤣

“I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges,” Obama said in a statement, which did not mention Harris. “I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August.”

I think they nominate Kackles Harris since the obvious choice is the VP and nominee, now the VP nominee endorsed by the sitting President.

If they nominate someone white - Newsom, Whitmer, Mark Kelly, etc... - it will utterly destroy the DNC's "party of people of colour" claims creating a years long, perhaps decade long decline. Essentially the destruction of the Democratic Party as we know it.

I don't think Big Mike Obama would take the nomination since even an Obama will get their arse spanked by Trump this time around. She will want to keep her powder dry, and not carry a loser's tag, going into the '28 race.

'24 in my estimation is lost for the Democrats. It most important for them to maintain reasonable House, Senate and Gubernatorial representation.
Harris nom is all about 200 mill campaign war chest. +\~ 10% for the big guy.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
“I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges,” Obama said in a statement, which did not mention Harris. “I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August.”
Good statement by Obama. Expressing confidence that we will have an outstanding nominee emerge and that President Biden's vision will be on display at the Democratic Convention.

Polls are meaningless. Surely you know this? Polls gave Hilary a 95% chance of winning in a landslide.

Dims always over sample Dims, and they use the polls to motivate their base.
Always, always, always look at polling sample data. Often times I find it stunning. When I see 328 Pubs, 621 Dimms and 165 Inds, I know it won't be good news for President Trump approval.

Media clowns and the View witches touting and screaming that Joe's the man, he's faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in single bound. How dare democratic leadership try to take this away from him. The pile of dung and lies slung by these people is unbelievable.

Now the all out sell Kamala show is in full blown mode. Only a fool could not see this orchestration months ago. Media talking heads are jumping through hoops like trained seals. Oh, oh, oh the Kamala campaign douches are crowing like chickens 'we are raking money in like a printing press is right out our back door". Give me a frippen break.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT