ADVERTISEMENT

Will President Biden Withdraw?

Do you think President Biden will withdraw from the 2024 Presidential Election?

• Total voters
I thought communism was the foundation of the bleeding heart platform? This board says so all the time…it’s gotta be true…

boom-mind-blown.gif

carry on
Do you prefer steps down or stays in? Do you have a preferred candidate if he steps down/aside? Josh Shapiro is impressive IMO

Breaking..

Rep Schiff calls for Biden’s exit. This is a big one

@my_2cents
Do you prefer steps down or stays in? Do you have a preferred candidate if he steps down/aside? Josh Shapiro is impressive IMO
It isn't just Schiff.

It seemed, briefly, that the Democratic discussion about President Biden passing the torch was quietening down. It doesn't seem that way anymore.

As you know, I've stated that I believe President Biden should step aside and the nominee should be Kamala Harris. I still feel this way. And I think Harris should consider somewhat like Shapiro or Roy Cooper (NC) to be her running mate.

@tlwwake, I also think if President Biden is going to step aside, it needs to happen soon. If he isn't going to step aside though, then this internal discussion occurring among us Democrats needs to stop.

@tlwwake, I also think if President Biden is going to step aside, it needs to happen soon. If he isn't going to step aside though, then this internal discussion occurring among us Democrats needs to stop.
You waited 3 1/2 years to finally acknowledge this? Dang yer an idiot. 🖕

You waited 3 1/2 years to finally acknowledge this? Dang yer an idiot. 🖕
I was talking about how I'd prefer to have another Democratic presidential nominee back in 2023 on this board. I talked about how I wished a real progressive would have challenged Biden in the primary. I can remember David and I have a number of these discussions before he passed, for example.

I've been consistent for a long time that while I like Biden and while I think he has been a good President, that we Democrats need to nominate a new younger candidate in 2024.

I was talking about how I'd prefer to have another Democratic presidential nominee back in 2023 on this board. I talked about how I wished a real progressive would have challenged Biden in the primary. I can remember David and I have a number of these discussions before he passed, for example.

I've been consistent for a long time that while I like Biden and while I think he has been a good President, that we Democrats need to nominate a new younger candidate in 2024.
Consistent you are! 👍

Biden has saddled us with Bidenomics. Inflation. For 3 and 1/2 years now I've paid more than a buck more for each gallon of gasoline since Trump left the building. I'm paying the highest electricity rate ever. Don't get me started on food.

We now have an unstable Middle East. It will take 4000 mules to give us anothe 4 years of Biden. The national avg. IQ of 97.4 is not low enough.

Biden has saddled us with Bidenomics. Inflation. For 3 and 1/2 years now I've paid more than a buck more for each gallon of gasoline since Trump left the building. I'm paying the highest electricity rate ever. Don't get me started on food.

We now have an unstable Middle East. It will take 4000 mules to give us anothe 4 years of Biden. The national avg. IQ of 97.4 is not low enough.
Our economy is strong. Stronger than it ever was under Trump. Unemployment is low. Gas prices were low late under Trump because of COVID. Supply and demand.

Inflation needs to continue to come down and it will. But Trump's plan will only make inflation worst, as most fair-minded economists have said.

And Trump will do nothing to make the Middle East stable. Going all in with Israel isn't going to stabilize the Middle East.

Our economy is strong. Stronger than it ever was under Trump. Unemployment is low. Gas prices were low late under Trump because of COVID. Supply and demand.

Inflation needs to continue to come down and it will. But Trump's plan will only make inflation worst, as most fair-minded economists have said.

And Trump will do nothing to make the Middle East stable. Going all in with Israel isn't going to stabilize the Middle East.
Biden's energy policies are his biggest contributors to inflation. My gasoline and electricity bills are not coming down. Planters will continue to pay more to produce my redskin legumes and get them to Walmart because of diesel prices. I'll continue to pay 30 cents more per can.

Biden can fix inflation by readopting Trump energy policies. Math and economics are not strong suits for you are they?

Morgan-Chase tells me consumer credit card debt now tops a record $1.2 trillion. People aren't buying patio furniture. They're buying food. Our economy is in a mess.

I think President Biden is a ticking time bomb health wise. Unless there is a October surprise in August, I can't imagine the pressure he will be under to move along. Crazy as it seems...the easy button that'll be pushed is Harris. Here VP choice would be interesting.
Well the ticking health time bomb seems to be much more imminent. Assuming the President decides to call it quit before the DNC, how does it work? Can any democrat through their hat into the race?

It appears to be a " who blinks first" between biden and the DNC. The dnc has the receipts on biden's money laundering and sleepy knows where dnc's skeletons are buried.
Blackmail at its finest!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT