ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the 2024 Democratic nominee?

?

• Gavin Newsom

• Josh Shapiro

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Wes Moore

• Michelle Obama

• Kamala Harris

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder if the democrats will choose someone who was not part of the fraud foisted on the American people — covering for and lying about Biden’s cognitive decline. We heard Kamala Harris over and over again even up to the past week state Biden was sharp, engaged, and focused, working long hours. No cognitive issues.

It will be Vice President Harris.

I would like to see Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina, as her running mate too. There are a few other good options for her to choose from as well.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Whitmer and Newsome have already said they aren't running. Michelle Obama's name is only up there from long standing "theories" about her replacing Biden. I'll eat my words if her name came into it. Shapiro is probably the most electable. It's possible they all stand down and let Kamala be anointed just to have a cleaner process.

Whitmer and Newsome have already said they aren't running. Michelle Obama's name is only up there from long standing "theories" about her replacing Biden. I'll eat my words if her name came into it. Shapiro is probably the most electable. It's possible they all stand down and let Kamala be anointed just to have a cleaner process.
I think dimms will just sit this one out. Unless Barack and Bruce want to duet at the DNC?

Quite clear that the party messaging instructions were distributed.

I’d guess that the missive was prepared and sent out to those of highest profile well in advance of the announcement and to the rest of the minions concurrent with the announcement.

I don’t know for sure how I would characterize it but you can say pretty confidently that the D party has pretty incredible control of messaging among their party.

but you can say pretty confidently that the D party has pretty incredible control of messaging among their party.
lol, if only.

I actually think the Trump Republican Party has been better at control of messaging than the Democratic Party, as of late. Maybe this will now change, we shall see.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Saved for later.

Please keep underestimating Harris. Please!

He may not win the popular vote, but he's currently favored to win it over Heels Up. As far as the electoral college goes she doesn't have a prayer. CopMala will get waxed in swing states.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
He may not win the popular vote, but he's currently favored to win it over Heels Up. As far as the electoral college goes she doesn't have a prayer. CopMala will get waxed in swing states.
Kamala couldn't dig a deeper hole.

Drop the sexism.

There are actually polls showing Harris beating Trump. Other polls show them statistically tied.

With they said, we will have to see what happens to the polls now that Biden has actually stepped aside. Plus, we should remember it is only July too.

Your notion though that Harris has no chance of beating Trump is just wrong. But please, don't listen to me. Keep underestimating her.

Drop the sexism.

There are actually polls showing Harris beating Trump. Other polls show them statistically tied.

With they said, we will have to see what happens to the polls now that Biden has actually stepped aside. Plus, we should remember it is only July too.

Your notion though that Harris has no chance of beating Trump is just wrong. But please, don't listen to me. Keep underestimating her.
Only in yer gay world. Stay west of San Andreas where yer ****** ass belongs.

lol, if only.

I actually think the Trump Republican Party has been better at control of messaging than the Democratic Party, as of late. Maybe this will now change, we shall see.

This is laughable, as are many of your frenzied missives of late.

There are certainly fewer Never-Trumpers this cycle but ignoring their voice and influence is a hoot.

@tlwwake you were asking about this earlier I believe.

Reports are emerging that there are four individuals being considered/floated as Harris' running mate. They are North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, and Arizona Senator Mark Kelly.

My vote is for Governor Cooper of North Carolina.

Reactions: tlwwake
@tlwwake you were asking about this earlier I believe.

Reports are emerging that there are four individuals being considered/floated as Harris' running mate. They are North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear, Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro, and Arizona Senator Mark Kelly.

My vote is for Governor Cooper of North Carolina.
My odds are on Mark Kelly… would be a good pick IMO

This is laughable, as are many of your frenzied missives of late.
Have you been paying attention before today though? Recently? Control of messaging and unity of messaging has not been present from Democrats.

Yes, there is a general consensus forming right now that Harris should be presidential nominee. As there should be. But this doesn't cancel our what has been going on over the past few weeks.

There are certainly fewer Never-Trumpers this cycle but ignoring their voice and influence is a hoot.
I'm not ignoring their voice and influence but Trump's Republican Party sure is.

My odds are on Mark Kelly… would be a good pick IMO
I can see the potential political benefits of this pick but I would prefer Governor Cooper. I think a Cooper selection brings better balance to the ticket.

Drop the sexism.

Polls are meaningless. Surely you know this? Polls gave Hilary a 95% chance of winning in a landslide.

Dims always over sample Dims, and they use the polls to motivate their base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT