ADVERTISEMENT

Who Knew Defunding and Vilifying The Police Wasn't a Good Idea?

In all fairness, most of the "defund" cities had to add money back and then some in 2021 due to the "progress" they made with their brilliant "defund" nonsense.
Californias following Oregon's lead. Then there's the east coast. 🤣

Oh, so now it's just political talk by the San Fran leadership? Interesting. What do you think the political objective of saying there's a "public health calamity not seen since the AIDS crisis" is?
You might have a better understanding after listening to this conversation:

Seems to me you'd be supportive of the mayor of San Francisco.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke

She's a lying leftist. She was one of the first to call for defunding the police and went on to cut 120 million out of the San Francisco police and sheriffs department. Now she's crying her policies have resulted in rising crime and is begging money from the feds. LMAO you have to love the lies and propaganda some people fall for.

Sorry, you'll have to provide the cliff notes. I don't have time to spare to listen to Jon Stewart ramble about anything.

Maybe you can provide time links or quotes to what you think is important for me to glean from the piece.

Sorry, you'll have to provide the cliff notes. I don't have time to spare to listen to Jon Stewart ramble about anything.

Maybe you can provide time links or quotes to what you think is important for me to glean from the piece.
Just pretty much everything.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yep another Soros backed DA and a Democrat run government that can not control crime, thanks for bringing more evidence to prove the point. What's next Austin or maybe Houston?
They are all Soros backed democrats these days I guess.

They are all Soros backed democrats these days I guess.
Not sure about all of them but in the case of both the Dallas and Austin DA's they are in fact Soros backed. Strange how many of these cities experiencing violent crime increases are Soros backed, almost like it's intentional.

John Creuzot says hello. It's weird how these crime issues seem to plague areas with "progressive" prosecutors.
I didn't realize that Soros had already worked his way down to Dallas. What's the biggest city that isn't under his influence?

Reducing/dropping charges against minorities only hurts the communities they return too. Same with no cash bail. They don’t go out to the suburbs or climb over the gates of the metropolitan wealthy. Once these district attorneys got the word out after the george Floyd riots it was on. Police candidates are worse because the job is disrespected by soros backed district attorneys. Now that they are actively cooking the books by reducing charges (see the judge that scolded one soros disciple for literally dropping murder charges to secure a manslaughter) people like dave who move away from their chaos can quote the data.

@davidallen, this is weird. PSU is re-arming their police force because "the environment around the PSU campus has changed since that time [disarming of campus PD]."

What has changed to cause PSU to arm their police officers and create a very scary and terrifying environment for the fragile students? Or is this just more political hyperbole?

@davidallen, this is weird. PSU is re-arming their police force because "the environment around the PSU campus has changed since that time [disarming of campus PD]."

What has changed to cause PSU to arm their police officers and create a very scary and terrifying environment for the fragile students? Or is this just more political hyperbole?

This should be good. Let me grab a beer. Don't wanna miss this. 😁
beer-german.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT