ADVERTISEMENT

Who Knew Defunding and Vilifying The Police Wasn't a Good Idea?

Let's see

I just hope the feds are wise enough properly prioritize the city's request. There is definitely a crisis.
overdose-deaths-per-100000-residents.webp
You could have just typed "no" and saved the time, lol.

Weird that city leadership seems to think there's a "public health calamity" if things are business as usual...

That's the thing isn't it... Some folks would rather take what Fox feeds them rather than look at the data and reports from those on the ground. Don't let me stop you though.
You’ve mentioned on this board. And we also have an office there. I talk to co-workers. There’s plenty of news outside of fox news.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You’ve mentioned on this board. And we also have an office there. I talk to co-workers. There’s plenty of news outside of fox news.
I'm certainly not saying things are perfect. We are making some small progress on the unhoused problem. Violent crime is coming down. Some new approaches to retail crime show some promise. We, the Portland community, have a ways to go.

Where is the office? I set up digs on the South Waterfront about a year ago and we have not had any issues at all.

We've been saying that since Biden and the DOJ targeted parents at school board meetings. IMO and many like me the FBI needs to be disbanded and reorganized with very strict rules that keep them from abusing they vast power they have accumulated. Naturally you will disagree only because the DOJ/FBI is in leftist hands right now.
Hmmmmmmmmm

We've been saying that since Biden and the DOJ targeted parents at school board meetings. IMO and many like me the FBI needs to be disbanded and reorganized with very strict rules that keep them from abusing they vast power they have accumulated. Naturally you will disagree only because the DOJ/FBI is in leftist hands right now.

Can you spot any logical or ideological inconsistency in this thread?

Feedlot%20rations_web-min%20.png.jpg

You read a lot of SF local news? Or just the stuff that circulates that confirms your beliefs?
I just read what Google feeds me. If you don’t like it then blame David.

I love SF. I hope you are right about how perfect it is now. Loved going to Balboa’s. Royal Exchange was my happy hour jam. Ace’s was a sweet hole in the wall bar. Near Flint’s old place. Had a bartender from New York that loved the Mets, Jets, and Nets. Used to be a peep show place by the Hilton where I always stayed (pro tip, never put in a $5). You could walk everywhere with no issues. Beautiful and fun place.

Reactions: davidallen
I just read what Google feeds me. If you don’t like it then blame David.
I'm a year+ removed from Google - yule need to find another scapegoat.
I love SF. I hope you are right about how perfect it is now. Loved going to Balboa’s. Royal Exchange was my happy hour jam. Ace’s was a sweet hole in the wall bar. Near Flint’s old place. Had a bartender from New York that loved the Mets, Jets, and Nets. Used to be a peep show place by the Hilton where I always stayed (pro tip, never put in a $5). You could walk everywhere with no issues. Beautiful and fun place.
It really is a beautiful place. Even now. Homelessness plagues all cities of size. The opioid crisis isn't limited to any particular zip code. Singling out any particular community is just bad faith.

Ahhhhh, so there's no problem, it's all just hyperbole from San Fran leadership. Why do they have to lie to get federal resources? Is the police staffing issue made up to?
You have to laugh at the leftist defending the "defund the police movement". Every Democrat city that defunded their police is seeing rising crime rates but here we have the leftist telling us that is not happening. The indoctrination is evidently to strong for them to see reality.

You have to laugh at the leftist defending the "defund the police movement". Every Democrat city that defunded their police is seeing rising crime rates but here we have the leftist telling us that is not happening. The indoctrination is evidently to strong for them to see reality.
In all fairness, most of the "defund" cities had to add money back and then some in 2021 due to the "progress" they made with their brilliant "defund" nonsense.

Lee left the Golden State in the fall due to public safety concerns and relocated to Miami in Florida. He was back in the Bay Area on business this week when he was fatally stabbed in a residential neighborhood near the financial district.

Sad.

Local reports state that Lee begged for assistance in 911 calls following the stabbing: "Help! Someone stabbed me," he said. A driver apparently ignored his pleas as he stumbled down a sidewalk near the Bay Bridge while clutching a wound on his side, according to surveillance footage from the scene of the crime obtained by the San Francisco Standard.

Hasn't been independently confirmed, but very sad if true.

Wow. Suspect alleged to have killed three people, Soros backed DA gets pissed off at a judge that refuses to approve her plea deal charging a guy with manslaughter in one murder while dropping charges in two other murders. SMFH

Wow. Suspect alleged to have killed three people, Soros backed DA gets pissed off at a judge that refuses to approve her plea deal charging a guy with manslaughter in one murder while dropping charges in two other murders. SMFH

Why do you think the dishonest philosopher is now mounting up on the “data?”

Lee left the Golden State in the fall due to public safety concerns and relocated to Miami in Florida. He was back in the Bay Area on business this week when he was fatally stabbed in a residential neighborhood near the financial district.

Sad.

Local reports state that Lee begged for assistance in 911 calls following the stabbing: "Help! Someone stabbed me," he said. A driver apparently ignored his pleas as he stumbled down a sidewalk near the Bay Bridge while clutching a wound on his side, according to surveillance footage from the scene of the crime obtained by the San Francisco Standard.

Hasn't been independently confirmed, but very sad if true.
Where was nanshee in his time of need?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT