ADVERTISEMENT

Who banned pokeabear and why?

All true, and for once I'm placing no blame at your feet. I may hold you personally responsible for climate change, mass shootings, poverty, shitty education, poor cultural taste, bad bass riffs, dudes that confuse me with their leotards, and a few other things but you're blame free for censorship.

zKfC6x9.gif

I hear incels are having a tough time over there.

Oh bull, he has decent grammar, words with more than 2 syllables, no expressed death wishes or non sequitors, he's not mad...

I.... wut?

Oh grammar keeps you from snarfing and shooting. Gotcha.

You liberals love your projection. I'm going to assume you've never had sex (with a woman at least).

Libs like nookie. We're pro-choice for a reason, ya know?

Sorry your incel demographic is so prominent in conservatism. I still can't get my head around why anybody would identify as that, but se la vie.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Libs like nookie. We're pro-choice for a reason, ya know?

Sorry your incel demographic is so prominent in conservatism. I still can't get my head around why anybody would identify as that, but se la vie.
Hey I can't blame you all for being gay and murdering all your babies when your women grow up to look like this:
85648013.jpg

85648016.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage-1-e1520502246880-999x685.jpg

With most liberals being pro baby murder and gay even liberals want liberals to go extinct. I encourage it, to be honest.

Hey I can't blame you all for being gay and murdering all your babies when your women grow up to look like this:
85648013.jpg

85648016.jpg

With most liberals being pro baby murder and gay even liberals want liberals to go extinct. I encourage it, to be honest.

What’s wrong with those chicks? They’re gorgeous.

85648013.jpg

85648016.jpg

LOL you gotta get off 4chan more.

I'm a lotta things, but lack of women and sugar from the hot ones hasn't historically been my problem.

twsnL7rBDHuGNZAUJn0TCw_store_header_image

Welp, that's that. Argument over.

LOL you gotta get off 4chan more.

I'm a lotta things, but lack of women and sugar from the hot ones hasn't historically been my problem.

twsnL7rBDHuGNZAUJn0TCw_store_header_image

Welp, that's that. Argument over.
I have to get off it more than being off it 100% of the time? Thanks for the advice, I guess? You think people only make fun of your ugly women on 4chan? You live in a very small bubble if you believe that's the truth.

You clearly have some insecurities you need to get a handle on there bud. The projection is just not a good look (kind of like your women).

I have to get off it more than being off it 100% of the time? Thanks for the advice, I guess? You think people only make fun of your ugly women on 4chan? You live in a very small bubble if you believe that's the truth.

You clearly have some insecurities you need to get a handle on there bud. The projection is just not a good look (kind of like your women).

You're wound pretty right.

You're wound pretty right.
I'm assuming that's more projection on your end? You shouldn't wear your emotions on your sleeve like this, it lets everyone know exactly how you feel inside. What I've learned ITT is that you have never had sex with a girl, you get jealous very easily, and you are very tightly wound. Anything else you want us to know about yourself?

“What are all the things I hate about myself that I can accuse other people of!?”
You should have seen the romanctic short story he wrote about blowing truckers for money. I actually felt bad for him. Those kinds of details come from personal experience.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT