ADVERTISEMENT

Who banned pokeabear and why?

Yeah make jokes at my expense lol. While I am laid up with a badly twisted ankle walking with a cane and that after having to go to the dentist to get a crown and 4 fillings Monday to the tune of 1408.00, my part was 464.00 thank goodness. I think Medic put some voodoo on me or something. Rough week so far. Lol
giphy.gif

Yeah make jokes at my expense lol. While I am laid up with a badly twisted ankle walking with a cane and that after having to go to the dentist to get a crown and 4 fillings Monday to the tune of 1408.00, my part was 464.00 thank goodness. I think Medic put some voodoo on me or something. Rough week so far. Lol
giphy.gif
Medic saved you some money on car insurance though...

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Well. Turns out pokearoberto evidently got the ban hammer.

Wasn’t me, but you aren’t owed an explanation. Kinda like other social media.

It’s fuzzy math to me but @07pilt is an expert on the topic.
Oh no!

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roberto
Mata ahoo Hima de
Himitsu wo Shiri tai

You're wondering who I am
(Pokeabeatit, secret, I've got a secret)
Machine or leftist ma'am
(Pokeabeatit, secret, I've got a secret)
With parts made in Iran
(Okieleakit, secret, I've got a secret)
I am the soyboy ma'am!

Well. Turns out pokearoberto evidently got the ban hammer.

Wasn’t me, but you aren’t owed an explanation. Kinda like other social media.

That sucks.

In the old days, we'd edit a guy's post when he went off the rails rather than ban him. Most guys are developed emotionally and get the message. They either grudgingly adjust or simply ban themselves. Only a very few earned the ban hammer. And a small, small, number got the perma-ban. (HSHarry, I'm not referring to god-complex Josh).

All that said, we didn't see what happened. Must have been something offline. Mod just doing his thankless job.

Pokeabear, I sincerely hope you return soon. Knucklehead.

Last edited:
And how do you get kicked off here? Its like getting kicked out of the band AIC for doing drugs.
I have no idea. I've only seen one other poster banned from here and he literally asked for it. I'm guessing we either missed what happened, something happened on another one of the forums, or it was for something offline.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Pretty lame if you guys are banning one of the few liberals on this site. You already have an echo chamber, more or less.
Oh well. Have fun massaging each others' egos.

@jack Pretty lame if you guys are banning one of the few conservatives on this site. You already have an echo chamber, more or less.
You tell em BJ!

Pretty lame if you guys are banning one of the few liberals on this site. You already have an echo chamber, more or less.

And here we are with zero evidence of what happened a full throated condemnation from mr jammin. Same way he speaks on world events before 2016. I would think self awareness would override the ego at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT