ADVERTISEMENT

WHO and entire world changed Hydroxychloroquine policy based debunked conspiracy theory

pokenrally

All-American
Oct 16, 2018
Fake company creates fake study based on fake data and gets it published in two of the leading medical journals, causing WHO and the rest of the globe to essentially denounce Hydroxychloroquine as a form a treatment. Turns out they never had the data in the first place and it was all built on lies. TDS is a hell of a disease. I posted a few snippets from the article, but I suggest you read the full guardian article. These people are evil.

Two of the world’s leading medical journals – the Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine – published studies based on Surgisphere data. The studies were co-authored by the firm’s chief executive, Sapan Desai.

Late on Tuesday, after being approached by the Guardian, the Lancet released an “expression of concern” about its published study. The New England Journal of Medicine has also issued a similar notice.

An independent audit of the provenance and validity of the data has now been commissioned by the authors not affiliated with Surgisphere because of “concerns that have been raised about the reliability of the database”.

A search of publicly available material suggests several of Surgisphere’s employees have little or no data or scientific background. An employee listed as a science editor appears to be a science fiction author and fantasy artist. Another employee listed as a marketing executive is an adult model and events hostess.

On 22 May the Lancet published a blockbuster peer-reviewed study which found the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, which has been promoted by Donald Trump, was associated with a higher mortality rate in Covid-19 patients and increased heart problems.

Trump, much to the dismay of the scientific community, had publicly touted hydroxychloroquine as a “wonder drug” despite no evidence of its efficacy for treating Covid-19.

The Lancet study, which listed Desai as one of the co-authors, claimed to have analysed Surgisphere data collected from nearly 15,000 patients with Covid-19, admitted to 1,200 hospitals around the world, who received hydroxychloroquine alone or in combination with antibiotics.

The negative findings made global news and prompted the WHO to halt the hydroxychloroquine arm of its global trials.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...-world-health-organization-hydroxychloroquine

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...papers-top-medical-journals-may-be-unraveling

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...-about-surgisphere-corporations-dataset-67605

The science is settled.
It cannot be denied.

All science believing leftists should abstain from using it if they get Covid infected regardless of what their unscience believing Dr. recommends.

uH0yxRg.gif

All because both the Orange Man and Nipsy Leftist Hero both mentioned that there might be “some encouraging signs” that it would help.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The same medical experts that have said these protests are ok without social distancing.
If you're referring to the mainboard post by Gurvin, that was fake. So is any post regarding Tarvis Kelsey you see from them.

Liberals are still searching r/politics for their talking points, unfortunately no one has sent them out yet. You’d think they would start pre-writing talking points for when they’re wrong with how often it happens.

Reactions: imprimis
All I have to say is President of the USA should not promote a cure until doctors and scientist have approved it.
The doctors whom I heard said it was under testing and had not found its efficacy.

All I have to say is President of the USA should not promote a cure until doctors and scientist have approved it.
The doctors whom I heard said it was under testing and had not found its efficacy.
His doctor did approve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT