ADVERTISEMENT

White Supremacy Threat.

Headhunter

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Stillwater, OK
Most made up scam ever on the American people.

This was a bad week for the radical left bureaucracy running the FBI and other agencies. They had implanted dozens, maybe hundreds for undercover and paid informants who are eager to please for their payoffs, to create this immenant threat to national security.

What a load of crap.

On a lighter note I can't get enough of the face of unhinged Joe telling us about white supremacists.

Last edited:

This was a bad week for the radical left bureaucracy running the FBI and other agencies. They had implanted dozens, maybe hundreds for undercover and paid informants who are eager to please for their payoffs, to create this immenant threat to national security.

What a load of crap.

On a lighter note I can't get enough of the face of unhinged Joe telling us about white supremacists.
I laugh at every word out of that incompetents mouth.

Otards BFF. 🤣🤣🤣 Dollars to donuts Dave has one with Hillary on it.

BFFS-619-386.png

What a load of crap.

iu

The only people I see going after black people these days are Wealthy White Liberals so not much has changed.
Just wait till them double decker charters park in Martha's front yard! I want to see the looks on their faces. You cant have enough gardners in Martha's vineyard afterall. Keep them buses Rollin! 🤣

Last edited:
It’s amazing watching millions of people not living in reality. Can anyone on this board, Dave, toon, 2 cents or the idiot make the argument that white supremacy is the greatest threat?
It isn't.

Nor is "Antifa".

Nor is "BLM"...or "Antifa + BLM".

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nor is climate change.
Agreed.

I'm not sure what I believe is the greatest threat to America, but I agree it isn't climate change.

If I was going to take a stab at what is the greatest threat to America it would be something like the effect of social media algorithms on the polarization, radicalization, and "concreting" of opinions and thoughts of the body politic.

I’d bet my house that he’d take Tim Scott over any democrook, or Mike Pence, or Mitt Romney. Would you willing to bet your parents’ house against that?

pedo on, carrion.

My parents’ estate was squandered by my mother in the years after my father died of covid, evaporating what was left of my father’s retirement. The house went into foreclosure last summer, so she claimed. My high-functioning autistic brother was put out on his ass with nowhere to go, and he had to move into my tiny apartment at the time for a short while. Needless to say, my mother and I haven’t been on speaking terms.

Is there anything else you’d like to bet on?

carry on, fvckwad confederate

My parents’ estate was squandered by my mother in the years after my father died of covid, evaporating what was left of my father’s retirement. The house went into foreclosure last summer, so she claimed. My high-functioning autistic brother was put out on his ass with nowhere to go, and he had to move into my tiny apartment at the time for a short while. Needless to say, my mother and I haven’t been on speaking terms.

Is there anything else you’d like to bet on?

carry on, fvckwad confederate
Splains a lot of the bitterness.

Dysfunction on, carrion.

Agreed.

I'm not sure what I believe is the greatest threat to America, but I agree it isn't climate change.

If I was going to take a stab at what is the greatest threat to America it would be something like the effect of social media algorithms on the polarization, radicalization, and "concreting" of opinions and thoughts of the body politic.
Solid.

I’m mostly worried about our water supply.

I believe we may already be in a (cold) world war that’s being waged electronically (as you’ve stated) and biologically. The engineering for warfare is social rather than aeronautic, mechanical, nuclear, etc.

Interesting article pointing out the absurdity of the original post.

"Almost 10,000 black people were murdered in 2020 (9,941, to be exact) compared to 7,043 white people. How many of those 10,000 were killed by “extremists”? Well, according to the left-wing Anti-Defamation League, a group with everything to gain by inflating those numbers, the total was 25.

Reuters reports, “White supremacists commit the highest number of domestic extremist-related murders in most years, but in 2022 the percentage was unusually high: 21 of the 25 murders were linked to white supremacists.” So, the total is 21. That’s 21 out of 9,941 or .21 percent. Is that the “biggest threat” black people face? They have higher odds of getting hit by a train while on an airplane flying over the Atlantic than to be a victim of “white supremacy extremism.” (Naturally, Reuters framed it in a way to scare and mislead people, headlining the story, “White supremacists behind over 80% of extremism-related U.S. murders in 2022.” If you don’t have the facts or numbers, highlight the percentages…)"

In other words..."stay on the plantation you liberal dolts!"

Agreed.

It’s our own government and it’s not a partisan issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT