ADVERTISEMENT

When The Attack Comes

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If the attack comes against Israel we know it will include Gaza, Lebanon, Syria and Iran. Will Turkey join them? How many hundreds of thousands of missiles coming all at once and from every direction will Israel face? The Zionists are pinning hopes for their survival on unqualified American assisstance. That’s the main reason they are being so arrogantly aggressive. But the question is: will there be an Israel left to assist? I sometimes wonder if Netanyahu and his militant right wing associates have given that any thought. Have they forgotten that the last time the IDF fought Hezbollah it got thoroughly spanked? How will the IDF reservists hold off a coalition coming at them from every direction at the same time? I for one hope we never have to find out. By the way, I see where Hamas has already named a new leader. Fat lot of good it did to assassinate the old leader.

Dan cries about the deaths of Palestinian civilians when Israel is targeting Hamas leaders, demanding Israel find a way to avoid Palestinian civilian deaths. Then he cries when Israel does what he demands and targets Hamas leaders when there are no Palestinian civilians in the area. He’s never shown anywhere near the outrage with Israeli civilian deaths that he’s shown on Palestinian civilian deaths. Confirms what we initially thought, Dan supports any entity against Israel.

0cb69edce4b980b8f508175dd1cea48f.gif

Dan cries about the deaths of Palestinian civilians when Israel is targeting Hamas leaders, demanding Israel find a way to avoid Palestinian civilian deaths. Then he cries when Israel does what he demands and targets Hamas leaders when there are no Palestinian civilians in the area. He’s never shown anywhere near the outrage with Israeli civilian deaths that he’s shown on Palestinian civilian deaths. Confirms what we initially thought, Dan supports any entity against Israel.
Dan's in left field with his understanding of "Zionism". The Ayatollah might put a bounty on his head if he doesn't pick up his game. (Influence)

😁

I've always heard the that the worst kept secret is that Israel has nuclear weapons just for this situation. I certainly can't prove if that is correct or not. But I'm pretty sure that it would be all or none before they give up what they've had since 1945. Dan, I know that you don't believe in the bible...but those who do just doesn't see the destruction of Israel coming. Certainly close but intervention will prevent it.

Reactions: iasooner24
I've always heard the that the worst kept secret is that Israel has nuclear weapons just for this situation. I certainly can't prove if that is correct or not. But I'm pretty sure that it would be all or none before they give up what they've had since 1945. Dan, I know that you don't believe in the bible...but those who do just doesn't see the destruction of Israel coming. Certainly close but intervention will prevent it.
I agree with you that Israel will not hesitate to go nuclear if it feels threatened existentially. You’re right that I am not a Christian (although I am an admirer of Christian ethics), and I do not believe in the Biblical end of times. But I would argue there will be nothing left of Israel as we know it if Netanyahu & Company get their way and cause a war that drags in the USA, which very well could also drag in Russia and China. It would be an “end of times” without an Israel.

I agree with you that Israel will not hesitate to go nuclear if it feels threatened existentially. You’re right that I am not a Christian (although I am an admirer of Christian ethics), and I do not believe in the Biblical end of times. But I would argue there will be nothing left of Israel as we know it if Netanyahu & Company get their way and cause a war that drags in the USA, which very well could also drag in Russia and China. It would be an “end of times” without an Israel.
This coming from the guy who thought Trump would start a nuclear war with North Korea. You’ve cried wolf way too many times to be taken seriously.

Nobody does.
Sure they do. I wouldn’t engender so much anger from so many people if they didn’t take me seriously. Besides I’m talking about very serious issues. It doesn’t matter if I’m not taken seriously as long as the subject is.

lol hopefully or a bunch of goat ****ers got in a gun fight with water guns vs big dick shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT