ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best wireless router?

boxter

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
I have cox coming out Monday to hook up Internet and phone service. They said I could rent one for $6 month or get my own and the tech would hook it all up.

I've been on a DSL line for years from ATT and it's just garbage. Cox finally installed lines in my subdivision a couple years ago and it's time to switch.

I want to get some good stuff. I don't care what it cost. It will keep the griping down.

I bought the linksey wrt 1900ac yesterday at best buy. I had them match Amazons price.

Does anyone have this router? From the reviews it appears to be a solid choice. Cnet had it in the top 5.

I brought this up a month or so ago and one somebodies recommendation I bought a net-gear nighthawk and love it, easy to set up and so far has been working great.

Re: What's the best wireless router? Reply
I brought this up a month or so ago and one somebodies recommendation I bought a net-gear nighthawk and love it, easy to set up and so far has been working great.
12/24 4:56 PM | IP: Logged
----------------

Net gear nighthawk was my second choice only because it was $80 higher than the linksys. Both are AC.

I've been very satisfied with this router. The distance of the wifi connection is amazing. Since I switched to cox it feels like I was on dial up with the old DSL line. I was having to use my data time on my iPad quite a bit because the Internet here was trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT