ADVERTISEMENT

Whatcha think dan?

Is this poster for real? Only the worst of the worst human beings would defend the Hamas murderers and accuse Israel of genocide after seeing what happened October 7 and seeing the videos. Now they snuff out Israeli hostages, and this Dan guy is STILL defending these murderers.
Like so many other posters on this board you have confused harsh criticism of Zionism with defending Hamas.

Sorry, @fairdinkem, I don’t buy your narrative.
It's not my narrative. If you had studied any amount about what you are preaching you would know that this ditty emanated from Sanskrit proverb preceding Muhammad by 1,000 years. You simply won't or more likely will not address it as requested.

It's not my narrative. If you had studied any amount about what you are preaching you would know that this ditty emanated from Sanskrit proverb preceding Muhammad by 1,000 years. You simply won't or more likely will not address it as requested.
This ditty is about two evil entities battling it out for power and you’re thinking I have to choose one to root for, and I’m not willing to choose which evil entity I think deserves to win. That’s not a narrative that has any validity, and choosing the lesser of the two evils is without merit. I say a pox on both their houses. Look, if you’re an American and you want to support Israel over the Palestinians, even to the extent of genocide, I say please be my guest, just do it on your own volition, keep our government out of it, and don’t make the 50+% of the population that does not support Israel’s genocide pay for it while erroneously leading the rest of the world into thinking it’s doing it in our name. Please believe in all the religious mumbo-jumbo about Chosen People you want. But if your Biblical Prophesy is valid Israel should be able to win without our help. God should be all they need. If they can’t win without us maybe the prophesy is not as prophetic as you want it to be.

Last edited:
This ditty is about two evil entities battling it out for power and you’re thinking I have to choose one to root for, and I’m not willing to choose which evil entity I think deserves to win. That’s not a narrative that has any validity, and choosing the lesser of the two evils is without merit. I say a pox on both their houses. Look, if you’re an American and you want to support Israel over the Palestinians, even to the extent of genocide, I say please be my guest, just do it on your own volition, keep our government out of it, and don’t make the 50+% of the population that does not support Israel’s genocide pay got it while erroneously leading the rest of the world into thinking it’s doing it in our name. Please believe in all the religious mumbo-jumbo about Chosen People you want. But if your Biblical Prophesy is valid Israel should be able to win without our help. God should be all they need. If they can’t win without us maybe the prophesy is not as prophetic as you want it to be.
Sorry Dan, swing and a miss with the tripe above. To begin with the "ditty" requires a minimum of 3-entities to resonate. I go back to my often asked question of you and your Palestinian allegiance. Israel has a 21st century economy that imports & exports goods across the spectrum. The Palestinians, since circa 1946, have yet to manufacture, import, or export anything but terrorism. Why is this? Here's Dan, "Alex I'll take the Jews are keeping us down for $600", is not an answer. Buy a ticket & make the early check in Dan.

Sorry Dan, swing and a miss with the tripe above. To begin with the "ditty" requires a minimum of 3-entities to resonate. I go back to my often asked question of you and your Palestinian allegiance. Israel has a 21st century economy that imports & exports goods across the spectrum. The Palestinians, since circa 1946, have yet to manufacture, import, or export anything but terrorism. Why is this? Here's Dan, "Alex I'll take the Jews are keeping us down for $600", is not an answer. Buy a ticket & make the early check in Dan.
Let’s do it, Dinkem. Let’s go together. First let’s visit Israel where you can show me the trials and tribulations those poor people face while having America’s hand on their shoulders, propping them up against every one of those trials and tribulations. How long do you think it will take? One week? Two? Then let’s wander into the West Bank and check out what their lives have been for the last half century or so. We can stay in one of the homes in a village currently being “occupied” by the latest Israeli invasion. Maybe one week or two. Then let’s compare notes.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Let’s do it, Dinkem. Let’s go together. First let’s visit Israel where you can show me the trials and tribulations those poor people face while having America’s hand on their shoulders, propping them up against every one of those trials and tribulations. How long do you think it will take? One week? Two? Then let’s wander into the West Bank and check out what their lives have been for the last half century or so. We can stay in one of the homes in a village currently being “occupied” by the latest Israeli invasion. Maybe one week or two. Then let’s compare notes.
What's this "we $hit"? I've been there plenty. Why don't you just stick to answering the questions I have posed? Go there and maybe we can have a cogent conversation when you return, if you do. Stop the B$. Address the issues or check out getting an apartment in Aurora.

Dan-O, I can assure you with the vitriol you have spewed on Israel on an open message board that you would not clear security if you were ever even able to book a flight to Ben Gurion. You know this so all your words are nothing but bluster and self flagellation. You would not be able to set a foot in Israel.

What's this "we $hit"? I've been there plenty. Why don't you just stick to answering the questions I have posed? Go there and maybe we can have a cogent conversation when you return, if you do. Stop the B$. Address the issues or check out getting an apartment in Aurora.

Dan-O, I can assure you with the vitriol you have spewed on Israel on an open message board that you would not clear security if you were ever even able to book a flight to Ben Gurion. You know this so all your words are nothing but bluster and self flagellation. You would not be able to set a foot in Israel.
Knowing that why have you insisted I go?

One would hope. I have personally witnessed people turned away at Israeli border control.
That’s a pity. From what I understand tourism is way down in Israel at the moment. There are probably some real bargains to be had.

Scorched

Whatcha got in that hookah Dan ?
What do you think about as many as 500,000 Israelis taking to the streets in protest of Netanyahu and his recalcitrance in agreeing to a ceasefire and bringing the rest of the hostages home, along with Israel’s largest union in conjunction with many smaller unions staying home today in protest? Is there trouble in genocidal paradise, Woody?

Is this poster for real? Only the worst of the worst human beings would defend the Hamas murderers and accuse Israel of genocide after seeing what happened October 7 and seeing the videos. Now they snuff out Israeli hostages, and this Dan guy is STILL defending these murderers.
You're new here, aren't you?

Answer the questions Dan-O(h no). No answers, no position, no validation, no wit, no brains, no reason to go on. Step up or step out.

Answer the questions Dan-O(h no). No answers, no position, no validation, no wit, no brains, no reason to go on. Step up or step out.
I went back through this thread and only found one sentence that ended with a question mark, and you answered that question for me. If you have other questions please ask them again.

I went back through this thread and only found one sentence that ended with a question mark, and you answered that question for me. If you have other questions please ask them again.
Who's the terrorists Dan? Answer that question. 🤣

Who's the terrorists Dan? Answer that question. 🤣
Both sides are terrorists, Woody. You know that, you just can’t bring yourself to admit it. It destroys your whole justification for wanting to scorch the earth little Rita is standing on.

• Haha
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT