ADVERTISEMENT

What?! No stinking way

Well the "Mayo clinic" is mandating these so called vaccines...what does that tell you? Freaking murder nothing less
All that asbestos J and J put in their baby powder to cause cancer so they could make money treating Women's and kids cancer- it's not rocket science

Doctors grounding pilots Now that are sick from the shots (been going on glad the year)
This lady doctor testified before Congress a few days ago- not a cnn actor

Simple easy way to end the Plandemic....
1. Stop getting tested
2. Stop wearing the control fear diapers
3. Stop taking their experimental shots

of course refuse to lockdown again

all this would have been over if the people would have seen it coming ....now there's zero excuses

4D chess. Pfizer creating a treatment that might make the vaccine unnecessary. Your addled, gullible, pea brain is going to take time to process this.

4D chess. Pfizer creating a treatment that might make the vaccine unnecessary. Your addled, gullible, pea brain is going to take time to process this.
What - Ivermectin?! Y'all are such stooges- I've heard of gullible before but half the country is taking it to new extremes everyday. Pfizer is the friggin devil and y'all keep lining up- bet you money it's Ivermectin. No one else taking the vaccines so they come up with IVM?!

But sill pushing it on kids that don't need it? Child abuse but y'all keep
Saying nothing about big Harma and supporting their poison

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
What - Ivermectin?! Y'all are such stooges- I've heard of gullible before but half the country is taking it to new extremes everyday. Pfizer is the friggin devil and y'all keep lining up- bet you money it's Ivermectin. No one else taking the vaccines so they come up with IVM?!

I'm fairly conservative guy. But I worry about the voices in your head.

Maybe ivermectin can help with paranoid delusions and diminished capacity. Report back with your findings.

Yeah all the sudden Pfizer the one who is poisoning the kids develops IVM pill after they censored it for 2 years- yeah nothing to see here. You must have been jabbed also?

Come join the brawl- it's this pureblood verses all you big Harma loving drones- I can take all of yeez bc im Not duped by them- so Mr Joiner you all for them clot shorting the kiddos now they at all you sheep have lined up for it? Let's hear it Mr Joiner- let's hear the truth

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
It has failed in every age group. There is NO One that should kick down, mask up or take the wxowrintwl poison from Sociopaths Fauchi and Gates and greed whores Big Harma- they detest all of y'all- not just me sorry. They think y'all are fools- who can blame them there.

If if cures Libtard America haters like you POS I will be an even bigger fan

19789999.jpg

When are we going to see these millions of deaths?

And before you start on the people you know who’ve died or gotten I’ll, diabetes and meth usage don’t count.

When are we going to see these millions of deaths?

And before you start on the people you know who’ve died or gotten I’ll, diabetes and meth usage don’t count.
What you don't believe the Cdc
Crime syndicates themselves of the deaths? Hmmmm....and youcall me the tinfoil hat🤔

Mike Leach- if you didn't understand his dry humor he was making fun of the sheep who bought in to the covid Psyop- They be so gullible no wonder the country is being taken over by the global 1 percent demonic idiots.

330 million of us and at least half got duped by Fraudci taking the coronavirus and giving it some spike proteins And moving it to China.
Of the half that didn't get duped a bunch just go along to get along and that my son is the problem- if not for the appeasers and politically correct that got bullied this COVID thing was over when it started- sad

What you don't believe the Cdc
Crime syndicates themselves of the deaths? Hmmmm....and youcall me the tinfoil hat🤔
Again. Show me one shred of proof that the vaccine has killed anyone. I’m not educating you in VAERS again, because you’re incapable of learning.

Maybe ivermectin can help with paranoid delusions and diminished capacity. Report back with your findings.

Hell, nothing can help the Gab Gobbling Goober. I'll just keep taking my Eliquis, because I know "clots" are just around the corner.:rolleyes:

Again. Show me one shred of proof that the vaccine has killed anyone. I’m not educating you in VAERS again, because you’re incapable of learning.
Hey troll- only idiots that are arguing this don't know how many deaths are in VAERS For the poison - I swear you're getting Soros money to say that crap. Do your homework and learn something for once

Hell, nothing can help the Gab Gobbling Goober. I'll just keep taking my Eliquis, because I know "clots" are just around the corner.:rolleyes:
Already there hoss-
Keep sucking up the big Pharma money and keep them killing our kiddos- you're a bright one

Hey troll- only idiots that are arguing this don't know how many deaths are in VAERS For the poison - I swear you're getting Soros money to say that crap. Do your homework and learn something for once
Show me one shred of proof. One autopsy.

Show me one shred of proof. One autopsy.
How about you do one thing for yourself and go onto the cdc website lol. Libturd America haters don't do that tho huh tool? How many sites do you go on to skew Libturds talking points- you get paid to do this? No one is this stupid like you- and there's many stupid idiots out there- you're just a tool ,hack Kibturd America hater- miserable puke

Video of Bongino talking about his kids. All of you that put fear diapers on your kids and are thinking about putting poison in your kids should be ashamed. Y'all are on the wrong side of history. You are and will be judged of being cowards and child abusers in this time where you should have stood against the tyranny.

https://gab.com/Sandretti/posts/107230292117965822

How about you do one thing for yourself and go onto the cdc website lol. Libturd America haters don't do that tho huh tool? How many sites do you go on to skew Libturds talking points- you get paid to do this? No one is this stupid like you- and there's many stupid idiots out there- you're just a tool ,hack Kibturd America hater- miserable puke
I've explained VAERS to you many times. I’m not doing it again. That’s quite a paragraph. I can’t imagine how much spit is all over your keyboard now.

I've explained VAERS to you many times. I’m not doing it again. That’s quite a paragraph. I can’t imagine how much spit is all over your keyboard now.
It's cdc s vaccine death and injuries reports shithead - you couldn't explain how to order a happy meal

And ignore button is utilized- F ing America hating Libturd POS thst wants everyone as miserable as you spineless yellow bellies scumbags are. Sorry dude- y'all can't bring people down to your level of scum.

I'd say have a nice life but you will be too busy being miserable and trying to bring others down. Too bad y'all never move to China where y'all agree with the govt totalitarian ways.

Adios and go eat a big turd😎

And ignore button is utilized- F ing America hating Libturd POS thst wants everyone as miserable as you spineless yellow bellies scumbags are. Sorry dude- y'all can't bring people down to your level of scum.

I'd say have a nice life but you will be too busy being miserable and trying to bring others down. Too bad y'all never move to China where y'all agree with the govt totalitarian ways.

Adios and go eat a big turd😎
Miserable? Go look in the mirror. And ignore? Yes you’re as big a pussy as I suspected.

Here's how effective ivermectin is:

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

Also the linked article doesn't say anything about ivermectin. Educate yourself.

Also the linked article doesn't say anything about ivermectin. Educate yourself.
Strange it's been around so long with virtually zero side effects- I know y'all don't want anyone taking cheaper drugs that work so they can seek their $3k per dose experimental remdesivir and make billions jabbing peope wirh their billions dollar experimental shots- pure murder.

Ivm, quercetin and HCQ are just delivery systems so the Zinc will get way. It's efficiently into the cells...oooooo THATS BAD STUFF LMAO

Many people saying it kills many cancer cells- you don't think the big Harma greed whores would withhold it to make trillions off of oncology do ya🤔. Kinda like they are doing now withholding it will they can make money off the Plandemic with the clot shots and Rem? Naaaaa

Count me the F out taking radiation and chemo. I know a lady with breast cancer got cured NOT taking that $hit and a 10 year old with leukemia- both went a way more natural methods which included IVM and plant
Based diets- kept all their healthy cells intact by not killing off all their cells with the chemo poison

Keep trying to censor IVM but you're barking up the wrong tree- big Harma has been EXPOSED!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT