ADVERTISEMENT

What is Christian Nationalism?

Seems like I get a different answer every time, depending on who I ask.

What say you 24/7 deep thinkers?
A term used by the left to attempt to drive their voting based further away from god. They have done an amazing job over the past ten years. Turning people against god at an amazing rate.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Cliffs notes: Its pretty much everything the left is destroying and wants to destroy.
In the past the democrats used it to justify slavery and in a funny twist today they claim it alienates people. Cannot make it up.

A term used by the left to attempt to drive their voting based further away from god. They have done an amazing job over the past ten years. Turning people against god at an amazing rate.

Wouldn’t you agree Christians do enough on your own to drive people away from “gOd” at an amazing rate?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
christian nationalism lolz

these ccp/dnc islamo fascist traitors are playing the republic for fools

orange man cometh
patriots are in control

Reactions: AC2020
Marjorie refers to herself proudly as a Christian nationalist.

You all should be happy with stand with such sanity lol

carry on

Marjorie refers to herself proudly as a Christian nationalist.

You all should be happy with stand with such sanity lol

carry on
Let’s stack up the average Democrat and the average practicing Christian to see who in totality is more of a detriment to society.

Reactions: AC2020
Let’s stack up the average Democrat and the average practicing Christian to see who in totality is more of a detriment to society.

How are you going to account for average Democrats who are also average practicing Christians? Could throw your whole metric into a hot mess.

images

carry on

Seems like I get a different answer every time, depending on who I ask.

What say you 24/7 deep thinkers?
Its a label applied by members of the free thinking, non-discriminatory, no labels party to those who disagree with their political or (non)religious belief system.

Reactions: AC2020 and EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT