ADVERTISEMENT

WH releases Trump/Ukraine transcript

WH won't produce shit

images

Yup. Leaned on him over and again to start up an investigation against Biden! Specifically mentioned Biden twice!

" The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,.that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so
whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if
you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

Nope, not seeing any smoking guns...
Yet, you dumb as ass dims have the cudgel of impeachment sticking out there like a matzo ball.
How do you recover?
Just say, my bad?

Follow through, have a up or down vote.
You won't prevail but you can tell your screeching supporters you tried.
Bunch of idiots

Yup. Leaned on him over and again to start up an investigation against Biden! Specifically mentioned Biden twice!

" The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,.that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so

So he and Biden are both guilty of something?

El lol, he played himself. 5 page condensed “readout” of a 30 min call and this is the best they could do. Trumps own ICIG referred him to the DOJ for criminal prosecution on this. Enjoy your Criminal Cult leader, Magats.

Meh. I suppose that would be considered "leaning" by someone with a really fragile bone structure and high estrogen levels. Probably not by the leader of an Eastern European country, though.

If Democrats are sure they got him finally start real impeachment proceedings and not the faux impeachment BS they rolled out. Let’s take a vote, get these losers on record for the American people see who supports it and who doesn’t.

First get the facts. Not everybody thinks like MAGA.

giphy.gif

So if I picked up the phone and somehow got through to the Ukrainian president and said, “I can’t believe you cats are letting that jackass Biden get away with obstructing your criminal justice system”, I would have committed a crime?

First get the facts. Not everybody thinks like MAGA.

Facts? Since when did facts matter to a liberal? We have seen how Democrats operate over the last three years. They leak a concocted BS story to the media and then use the story as proof they need to start an investigation. Meanwhile nothing gets done for the American people and the corrupt Democrats wrong doings get swept under the rug.
Joe Biden was caught on camera bragging about abusing his power with an actual quid pro quo and not a single concern from you, the MSM or Democrats in Washington. Until the left holds Biden accountable they have no room to complain about Trump asking for potential American political corruption in another country be investigated. Of course if that potential corruption were a Republican Democrats would be demanding another special investigation with unlimited power.

So if I picked up the phone and somehow got through to the Ukrainian president and said, “I can’t believe you cats are letting that jackass Biden get away with obstructing your criminal justice system”, I would have committed a crime?

It’s probably only a crime if some butthurt losers want to get even with you, otherwise nobody cares.

Did anyone else see the name Crowdstrike on page three of the transcript?

Remember, Crowdstrike was the company hired by the DNC to analyze the contents of the DNC server which they denied the FBI access to.

No wonder the dems are apoplectic.

Are you like... on a tractor in Wyoming when you say it? Or did you just cancel military aid and Biden's running against you for President? There's kind of a difference in context.

No quid pro quo by Trump.

Is it illegal to ask a foreign country to investigate a potential crime. If it is then I bet a lot of Presidents broke the law.

You know who did a quid quo quo? Joe Biden. And its all on video.

Explain this? I can't wait to hear it.

Last edited:
Have any of the stupid liberals asked themselves why Trump and his 100 lawyers would voluntarily release this transcript if they thought there was even a hint of wrongdoing?

Also, does anybody care that the Attorney General has already cleared Trump on this? Did MSNBC report that?

Have any of the stupid liberals asked themselves why Trump and his 100 lawyers would voluntarily release this transcript if they thought there was even a hint of wrongdoing?

Also, does anybody care that the Attorney General has already cleared Trump on this? Did MSNBC report that?

1. He hasn't released the transcript yet - just a summary, fwiw.
2. The Senate passed a unanimous resolution yesterday to compel production and he knows better than to hide it.
3. You try to get ahead and spin it.
4. Look at the Obama's birth certificate. He'd have, in my opinion, held it back like Obama did and let everyone get waaaaaaay out on a limb if it was good for him. Plainly he didn't do that.
5. He DID try to hide it all. That's part of the impeachment inquiry. By turning everything over presumably he won't get impeached for not turning everything over.
6. It's damning. Particularly if read in context of stopping miliatary aid to Ukraine a few days before.

1. He hasn't released the transcript yet - just a summary, fwiw.
2. The Senate passed a unanimous resolution yesterday to compel production and he knows better than to hide it.
3. You try to get ahead and spin it.
4. Look at the Obama's birth certificate. He'd have, in my opinion, held it back like Obama did and let everyone get waaaaaaay out on a limb if it was good for him. Plainly he didn't do that.
5. He DID try to hide it all. That's part of the impeachment inquiry. By turning everything over presumably he won't get impeached for not turning everything over.
6. It's damning. Particularly if read in context of stopping miliatary aid to Ukraine a few days before.
The part I read is a transcript. Line for line. Like reading a deposition transcript. You do know what that is, eh counselor?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT