ADVERTISEMENT

We've only had two Biff sexcapades stories this week.

What is the quickest way for a relatively unknown model to suddenly become known? Perhaps make an accusation against the most talked about man in the world that can't possibly be verified, he said, she said.

These Dems are entertaining they're like dogs chasing their own tails.

i don't really understand this line of attack against Trump as I think he's a pretty well documented womanizer and I don't think he's really claimed to be anything else. I personally don't even believe he's a Christian I think he's most likely agnostic. I don't agree with that type of lifestyle but this line of attack is much more effective against traditional Republicans as they generally court the religious right pretty vigorously.

i don't really understand this line of attack against Trump as I think he's a pretty well documented womanizer and I don't think he's really claimed to be anything else. I personally don't even believe he's a Christian I think he's most likely agnostic. I don't agree with that type of lifestyle but this line of attack is much more effective against traditional Republicans as they generally court the religious right pretty vigorously.

Correct. 70 year old rich famous guy has sexual baggage. BFD.

I still allege that Trump had Russian prostitutes piss in the bed the 0bamas slept in to rid it of the musty and stale smell of failure. That shit lingers man. Trump is going to have to have the whole of the White House sprayed in hooker piss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT