ADVERTISEMENT

We're Watching Historic Numbers Of Black Voters Under 50 Giving Up On Democratic Party

OrangeTuono

Starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
Per CNN...

"Look at Black voters under the age of 50. Holy cow, folks," he said. "Joe Biden was up by 80 points among this group back at this point in 2020. Look at where that margin has careened down towards. It's just -- get this -- 37 points. That lead has dropped by more than half."

"I've just never seen anything like this. I'm, like, speechless... We are looking at a historic moment right now where Black voters under the age of 50, who have historically been such a big part of the Democratic coalition, are leaving it in droves."

Per CNN...

"Look at Black voters under the age of 50. Holy cow, folks," he said. "Joe Biden was up by 80 points among this group back at this point in 2020. Look at where that margin has careened down towards. It's just -- get this -- 37 points. That lead has dropped by more than half."

"I've just never seen anything like this. I'm, like, speechless... We are looking at a historic moment right now where Black voters under the age of 50, who have historically been such a big part of the Democratic coalition, are leaving it in droves."

Let's wait and see what the exact numbers are come Election Day. Then we can draw conclusions from political reality.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

Quote Source Information
• Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957. As quoted in Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream (1977), by Doris Kearns Goodwin, New York: New American Library, p. 155
• Source: Wikiquote: "Lyndon B. Johnson" (Attributed)

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

Quote Source Information
• Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957. As quoted in Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream (1977), by Doris Kearns Goodwin, New York: New American Library, p. 155
• Source: Wikiquote: "Lyndon B. Johnson" (Attributed)
It's history like this that confirms my belief the Democratic Party has always been corrupt and manipulative. It's only now all of their manipulation has allowed them to gain control of almost every facet of government and society they feel they can come out to show their true intentions.

These numbers are scaring the sheit out of the Dems. So much so that Biden is on a very short leash. Hillary is being floated as the person they want to run in his place because she has better numbers with African Americans. They would be smart in passing on her as well.

This demographic group is causing chaos in the Dem party, and they don't know what to do. The Dems are dependent on African Americans coming through in the 80 to 90 range. If they just hit 70% the Dems will hemorrhage. Same with the Latino vote.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What's BS about it?

We crave your enlightenment, oh wise one...

1. It's polling data. BTW: If the poll is true, the numbers say they are abandoning Biden, not leaving the Democratic coalition in droves.

2. A sizeable percentage of the most radically-left voting blocks of the past 150 years didn't turn on a dime overnight. How many will even vote? How many know (or care) that it's an election year? That goes for leftists of all races in general. Not the brightest bunch. They care about "bread and circuses". That's about it.

3. Why is fake news CNN suddenly true and reliable? Because they said something that tickles your ears? That's not why they said it. They care nothing about you or the anti-Biden crowd. They went on the air with this to light a fire under their pro-Biden electorate viewers and donors. Much the same way FoxNews published a story a couple days ago that Biden is pulling ahead in the polls.

Learn from the past. Don't be fooled.

Last edited:
1. It's polling data. BTW: If the poll is true, the numbers say they are abandoning Biden, not leaving the Democratic coalition in droves.

2. A sizeable percentage of the most radically-left voting blocks of the past 150 years didn't turn on a dime overnight. How many will even vote? How many know (or care) that it's an election year? That goes for leftists of all races in general. Not the brightest bunch. They care about "bread and circuses". That's about it.

3. Why is fake news CNN suddenly true and reliable? Because they said something that tickles your ears? That's not why they said it. They care nothing about you or the anti-Biden crowd. They went on the air with this to light a fire under their pro-Biden electorate viewers and donors. Much the same way FoxNews published a story a couple days ago that Biden is pulling ahead in the polls.

I don't trust any poll, and I don't want Trump supporters to get any kind if confidence in the election. Trump supporters need to act as if Trump is down and everything you can do matters.

It is a multi-poll trend so I don't suggest the information is false. What it should be looked at as motivation to keep trying to make inroads in minority voting blocks. Nothing more.

Hillary is being floated as the person they want to run in his place because she has better numbers with African Americans. They would be smart in passing on her as well.
Where is this being floated other than among right-wing sources?

These numbers are scaring the sheit out of the Dems. S

This demographic group is causing chaos in the Dem party, and they don't know what to do.
I don't see or hear the fear you are inventing here among Democrats.

Again, let's wait and see what the exact numbers are come Election Day. Then we can draw conclusions from political reality.

Where is this being floated other than among right-wing sources?

I don't see or hear the fear you are inventing here among Democrats.

Again, let's wait and see what the exact numbers are come Election Day. Then we can draw conclusions from political reality.

Do you consider CNN a "right wing source"?

Interesting post.

I disagree with your second point, but there is some truth in your first and third point. Your first point is right about it being polling data, and early polling data at that. What you claim the polls are saying too is true also. While I disagree with your assertion that CNN doesn't care about the anti-Biden crowd (they do), I wouldn't rule out your claimed motivation by some behind the scenes at CNN (and of course Fox News). The hypocrisy angle in your point is also well stated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT