ADVERTISEMENT

Welp the right's darling justice is shoveling it in as fast as he can.

Your link clearly says its different. I read very well. 🤣

"The allegations against Clarence Thomas and Harlan Crow are definitely not the same as the attacks being made on Justice Sonia Sotomayor."
So do you have a problem with the good Justice Thomas's raking it in?

So do you have a problem with the good Justice Thomas's raking it in?
Convicted yet? I am just rubbing lefties nose's in the 💩 pile of hypocrisy. You lefties (I) vag raged for days about CT yet no Vag Rage Threads started about Sotomayor.
StRaNgE. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Can one of you Democrats provide an example of one of Clarence Thomas's rulings that were influenced? He's the most conservative member on the court and while I'm not going to claim I know the details of all of his rulings I've never heard of one that was a surprise.

And you, cultboi? Let me guess, Thomas was fine, as was Gorsuch, but Sotomayor needs impeached?
LOL tell me you're in a cult without telling me you're in a cult.

Convicted yet? I am just rubbing lefties nose's in the 💩 pile of hypocrisy. You lefties (I) vag raged for days about CT yet no Vag Rage Threads started about Sotomayor.
StRaNgE. 🤣

Very different! $3 million for Sotomayor; $150k for Thomas.
Yeah, one earned the money by writing books in a straightforward contract and disclosed it.

The other one hid it, didn't tell anybody, and had it.... just given $.

Of course, I'm not in a cult. My political views don't center around hypocrisy. I think they ALL should've recused. Thomas hiding this shit and taking yachts and jets on fatcats' dime is insane.

Watch and see if any of the cult can criticize their CLarence Thomas, lol.
Give us something to criticize. Did he break any law or commit any other infraction? You would know more about the ethics side of this than I do since you’re in the business. If it’s more than accepting gifts from a rich friend, then I’d like to know more about it.

Give us something to criticize. Did he break any law or commit any other infraction? You would know more about the ethics side of this than I do since you’re in the business. If it’s more than accepting gifts from a rich friend, then I’d like to know more about it.
He failed to disclose multiple and significant gifts on his disclosure forms. The only real recourse is impeachment and we all know that's not happening.

So is Crow being prosecuted? Pretty sure bribing a Supreme Court justice is a criminal offense, IF that is what he did. If that is not the case, then this is just the typical horseshit that comes from the left.

🐎 💩
Lucky for Crow, Thomas and SCOTUS ruled that it isn't a bribe unless there is an explicit quid pro quo

Hey Sys look someone else you share a Vagina with. 🤣🤣👇👇👇🖕

Who is stupid enough to believe any accusation the left makes? Democrats have proven they will lie and abuse their power to go after those they disagree with. Anything Democrats say should be considered a lie until there is unquestioned, vetted evidence to the contrary.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
He didn't disclose the free money, but there's no consequences to it. The Supreme Court justice pretended he couldn't understant the form.

But honestly, the answer is "No." That's the rub -- no other judicial body could get away with taking free $ from people that have business before the court. They make their own rules, and what's forbidden for other judges is apparently okay if you're a supreme.

He didn't disclose the free money, but there's no consequences to it. The Supreme Court justice pretended he couldn't understant the form.

But honestly, the answer is "No." That's the rub -- no other judicial body could get away with taking free $ from people that have business before the court. They make their own rules, and what's forbidden for other judges is apparently okay if you're a supreme.
Seems to me like they would have no choice but to be subject to legislation to remedy disclosure. Easily fixed or am I looking at this all wrong?

Reactions: GoPokes43
Seems to me like they would have no choice but to be subject to legislation to remedy disclosure. Easily fixed or am I looking at this all wrong?
If only this wasn't queued up as a political argument. The GOP is fighting hard to protect CT rather than sensible SCOTUS reform. Sound familiar?

If only this wasn't queued up as a political argument. The GOP is fighting hard to protect CT rather than sensible SCOTUS reform. Sound familiar?
Are they fighting to protect Thomas or fighting to protect separation of powers?
We have seen how Congress will abuse it's power for political gain, no doubt Congress would abuse it's power to influence the court.
I'm not against financial disclosures per se but I am extremely leery of corrupt politicians no matter their political affiliation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT