ADVERTISEMENT

wearing a mask?

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
coming up on 2 weeks since me a psycho wife had our SECOND covid booster shot. if i laminate my covid shot card which shows my name, date, type and location of my TWO shots and then wear it around my neck on a lanyard like a ticket to the club section or suite section at football games, can i stop wearing a mask? diagram that sentence judy garrett, my hi school 10th grade teacher and greatest teacher i ever had.

seems reasonable, i can't catch it and i can't give it to anyone else. why do i have to wear a mask?

asking for a friend

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
I think the new position of the overlords is that you can still catch it but the symptoms won’t be as bad. You need to continue to wear two masks until further instructed.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think the new position of the overlords is that you can still catch it but the symptoms won’t be as bad. You need to continue to wear two masks until further instructed.
BS- take the thing off it's a 99.96 survival. Holy Crap horrible advice

I think you may have a screw loose.
No doubt I'm the sane one. There's zero studies that mask Work but thought everyone knew- you're late to the party. Go youtube gosh there's only like 100 videos showing everything escaping the masks. And that's not the nasty bandanas lol. You're being very good and obedient tho

2 masks are better than one - and from the bestest news source ever - AP LMAO
If one worked so well- why need 2?! And if 2 are going to work better...why not 3 or 4?! I mean really?! Cmon Sheeple - I want you all to know there's going to be mask counters at every store entrances - we Ken's and Karen's insist

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Guys, c’mon! Their goal is to have people wear masks forever going forward. It’s Covid right now. Later it will be to prevent any other sickness. C’mon and surrender a little freedom for the good of everyone! (Blue)

Guys, c’mon! Their goal is to have people wear masks forever going forward. It’s Covid right now. Later it will be to prevent any other sickness. C’mon and surrender a little freedom for the good of everyone! (Blue)
Can't abide by it.
By that twisted logic let's lower the speed limit to 25, all streets and highways.
Shoot, highway deaths would fall 90%.

To think, these experts have multiple degrees from ostensibly the best schools.
Yeah.

No doubt I'm the sane one. There's zero studies that mask Work but thought everyone knew- you're late to the party. Go youtube gosh there's only like 100 videos showing everything escaping the masks. And that's not the nasty bandanas lol. You're being very good and obedient tho
You need to be more perceptive. I think masks are a joke too.

Reactions: osuintx
I say we have a national F the masks forever
Date - actually global Date bc this $hit is being dished all over the globe.

Oh, don't tell a banker that you ARE wearing a mask...just not on your mug.

I hear they've no sense of humor about that.
Service industries are difficult in the best of times.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Think this guys mask works
Just as well
As the others....

(have to copy and paste- May or may not work)

telegram_video.mov

Have I said enough that Fauci is a totally compromised f in Moron?

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/105722380112089636
I have to hand it to you. You have stuck with your guns on this issue. Probably even when it was better to just ignore the other side because nobody is going to convince someone else at this point.

With that beeing said, I will burn my masks when this over, and barring an outbreak of something on the level of ebola I won't comply again.

I have to hand it to you. You have stuck with your guns on this issue. Probably even when it was better to just ignore the other side because nobody is going to convince someone else at this point.

With that beeing said, I will burn my masks when this over, and barring an outbreak of something on the level of ebola I won't comply again.
Here hear.
Better to die fighting standing up than live cowering in fear on our knees.

Y'all ready to push back yet or you gonna keep on being obedient sheep? They won't stop - if you think they will you don't know them yet

i heard a guy on the Joe Rogan podcast say, “ the Left won the culture war and now they are just driving around shooting survivors”

Reactions: osuintx
Montana follows Iowa-
F THE FACE DIAPERS!! Hope others follow - end the BS

Montana follows Iowa-
F THE FACE DIAPERS!! Hope others follow - end the BS

Where do you live? North Korea? New York City? Is Texas really that bad? I've never seen a guy so triggered over such a benign issue. You need a genuine crisis in your life. It'll do you good.

Where do you live? North Korea? New York City? Is Texas really that bad? I've never seen a guy so triggered over such a benign issue in my life. You need a genuine crisis in your life. It'll do you good.
You mad bc Montana quit playing their part in the Plandemic hoss? I think if you look at my handle and have read my disdain for John Cornyn you maybe could infer where I live?!
You must have taken the vaccine and are now finding out the media and Govt lied to you and you're pissed? Don't be mad at the messenger

You mad bc Montana quit playing their part in the Plandemic hoss? I think if you look at my handle and have read my disdain for John Cornyn you maybe could infer where I live?!
You must have taken the vaccine and are now finding out the media and Govt lied to you and you're pissed? Don't be mad at the messenger

So TX doesn't stand for Texas? Read my post. Dude, you're psychotic. I hope you get over this major, earth shattering catastrophe in you life. Man, you're soft.

So TX doesn't stand for Texas? Read my post. Dude, you're psychotic. I hope you get over this major, earth shattering catastrophe in you life. Man, you're soft.
I'm soft? I'm psychotic? I'm NOT the one taking an experimental, unproven unneeded vaccine - you're calling me psychotic? I'm not the one on my hands and knees being obedient to a rogue tyrannical govt- and you're calling me soft?! I'd rather be on my feet questioning a PROVEN corrupt govt than be on my knees like you worshipping The rogue govt And state run media.

You'll be awake one day- I'm sorry you're offended by Montana calling BS of your precious face Diapers.

Where do you live? North Korea? New York City? Is Texas really that bad? I've never seen a guy so triggered over such a benign issue. You need a genuine crisis in your life. It'll do you good.
"Benign" issue? You've had all you're freedoms taken away and you don't give a $hit - or you're too stupid to see it. You prob don't care that they are going to try to mandate this horrid cellular protein changing experimental unneeded vaccine- prob bc you were dumb enough to take it already- just a guess.

"Benign" issue? You've had all you're freedoms taken away and you don't give a $hit - or you're too stupid to see it. You prob don't care that they are going to try to mandate this horrid cellular protein changing experimental unneeded vaccine- prob bc you were dumb enough to take it already- just a guess.

Accusing me of all sort of things I never said I support... or have done. But that's what people do when they are psychotically triggered and are soft.

BTW - All my freedoms have not been taken away. You must be posting from prison.

Reactions: Dobsie
Accusing me of all sort of things I never said I support... or have done. But that's what people do when they are psychotically triggered and are soft.

BTW - All my freedoms have not been taken away. You must be posting from prison.
Ok bc you have had it well- rest of world be damned? I have a business in a red county down here- I've been lucky and hadn't been eviscerated and lost my business. I did lose 30 percent of biz last year over the Plandemic.

But I will speak out for those that have- bc unlike you I realize they can cry VIRUS anytime they want now and ruin businesses and lives. You may want to realize that.

Ok bc you have had it well- rest of world be damned? I have a business in a red county down here- I've been lucky and hadn't been eviscerated and lost my business. I did lose 30 percent of biz last year over the Plandemic.

But I will speak out for those that have- bc unlike you I realize they can cry VIRUS anytime they want now and ruin businesses and lives. You may want to realize that.

Because I've had it well? There you go again. Making false assumptions about someone you know nothing about. You've done that to several people here, including me. That's no way to get people to listen to you. It only alienates the people you falsely accuse and makes you look like a lunatic.

So on one hand, I'll say, sorry about your business and the people you know who have suffered. I have been affected too. Which is why on the other hand, you can kiss my ass.

Last edited:

You're a conservative- Parler getting taken down by Amazon didn't take away some of your rights to share info? Twitter suspended DJT and other conservatives didn't take away your rights? Closing down keystone but keeping Buffets trains going trucking crude with Canada not taking away people's rights? Putting boys in girls sports not taking away people's rights? (You must not have a girl athlete daughter)
Having your vote not count bc they're stealing elections not taking away your rights? Letting mass immigrants come in over our southern porous border not taking away your rights?
Mandating lockdowns, mandating masks wearing and misinfo on experimental vaccines not taking away your rights ?!?! They are going to mandate them for sure - won't mandate- but you can't work, get on a plane, enter a store etc who out proof - Really not taking away your rights ?
And most all this bc of fear mongering over a Plandemic thst got more govt control and a Pedotus installed

you and I have a different view for sure on rights taken away.

Because I've had it well? There you go again. Making false assumptions about someone you know nothing about. You've done that to several people here, including me. That's no way to get people to listen to you. It only alienates the people you falsely accuse and makes you look like a lunatic.

So on one hand, I'll say, sorry about your business and the people you know who have suffered. I have been affect too. Which is why on the other hand, you can kiss my ass.
You're such a coward

So on one hand, I'll say, sorry about your business and the people you know who have suffered. I have been affect too. Which is why on the other hand, you can kiss my ass.
And I don't need your pity for me losing business- if you're not going to stand up for freedom and civil liberties than keep your apologies. Actions speak much louder than words. I could give a flying F about my business- I'd give it all up to keep our freedom
That being taken away.

Technically you are correct that ALL our freedoms have not been taken away. Would you admit that SOME of our freedoms have been “temporarily” put on the back burner by our government overlords? Their rationale reminds me of George Bush saying he had to destroy capitalism in order to save it. My question for you is: if you are okay with letting our government overlords usurp SOME of our freedom, do you have a red line, a point at which you say enough is enough? And when that point is reached do you think you will have either the political power or moral standing to stop them? I get the impression you think @osuintx is a fruitcake and not worth listening to when he decried assaults on SOME of our freedom, but you are mistaken if you think our government overlords will stop assaulting our liberty as soon as you tell them. If that’s the case it’s you, my friend, who is the delusional fruitcake.

Last edited:
When a poster posts 5 times I’m a row in multiple different threads with no one responding that indicates to me that individual may be spending too much time on the internet. There are more productive ways to address concerns in a republic if you feel it is genuinely at risk. The simplest and most basic is voting.

Reactions: Dobsie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT