ADVERTISEMENT

wearing a mask?

Ok bc you have had it well- rest of world be damned? I have a business in a red county down here- I've been lucky and hadn't been eviscerated and lost my business. I did lose 30 percent of biz last year over the Plandemic.

But I will speak out for those that have- bc unlike you I realize they can cry VIRUS anytime they want now and ruin businesses and lives. You may want to realize that.

You don't seem intelligent enough to run anything except your mouth.

When a poster posts 5 times I’m a row in multiple different threads with no one responding that indicates to me that individual may be spending too much time on the internet. There are more productive ways to address concerns in a republic if you feel it is genuinely at risk. The simplest and most basic is voting.
Yeah, well, it’s his time, he can spend it however he wants, wouldn’t you agree?

I would disagree that his vote would make any difference in how our overlords view us and treat us.

@osuintx may be a little too passionate with his posting, but I suspect our Founders would back his play. They told us unequivocally to guard and protect our liberty. In a sense it can be argued that once we allow our overlords to deny one liberty for all practical purposes we have lost them all. When we accept their justification for a singular assault they will use it over and over until there is no liberty left. That is what @osuintx seems to be trying to get you to understand. And in that regard he is right.

Reactions: osuintx
When a poster posts 5 times I’m a row in multiple different threads with no one responding that indicates to me that individual may be spending too much time on the internet. There are more productive ways to address concerns in a republic if you feel it is genuinely at risk. The simplest and most basic is voting.
Not disagreeing with you sans the voting. We all see how that "just vote" went. Global deep state stole that (al least with senate and Prez) so now our vote means nothing. What would be your advice? We are starting local here with city council meetings etc- we have sat back and lost the country.

Reply to me or dont doesn't matter to me- if I see something that I feel is good to share I will- some of these threads have several pages so I think that's been good.

3'main themes have been how bloated is the BS on Cyrus the virus, How effective are masks (Good or bad) even tho the virus is way more mild each day, and whether or not to take the experimental vaccine.

Since you decided to join it feel free to take a side - or don't. How often I post is not really adding to the debate- which is your right. Again have many good debates with several people on here which I enjoy and will keep enlightening as long as I get debate- good stuff!

If I feel our rights have been taken away by coercing people to mask up (now it's mask mask up or maybe ...mask up squared) all about control. Or I feel people shouldn't take the vaccine bc it's experimental and unproven and changes your cellular proteins of all your cells AND it's not needed- I'm going to say something. People that just listen to the TV are NOt getting the proper info- I will be damned if I know something and don't share it. People are dying from this vaccine and media is not reporting it.

So take my info- don't take it, debate or not but I will sure stand up for freedom and people's health every time.

I took the flu vaccine a few years ago- I'm awake now, I believed the kung flu and Fauci for about two days until I researched and found out. If you still think Fauci, Gates, big brother or MSM is worthy of credibility I have some ocean front property in Guymon - we need to talk.

You don't seem intelligent enough to run anything except your mouth.
Lol you again have zero to argue about- you just Try and slam me. I win every time on this bc facts and numbers are on my side- you have nothing so you just try and dismiss-bc you listen to who? Yahoo? CNN? NY Times? You sure don't have any critical thinking Skills to get
The wool pulled over your eyes so easily eh?

Lol you again have zero to argue about- you just Try and slam me. I win every time on this bc facts and numbers are on my side- you have nothing so you just try and dismiss-bc you listen to who? Yahoo? CNN? NY Times? You sure don't have any critical thinking Skills to get
The wool pulled over your eyes so easily eh?

You can't refute anything I have posted, and your only response is gab posts by Cat Turd, or to call everyone a Libtard who you disagree with.

You have no critical thinking skills, you fabricate lies, and you only come here to rant.

You are the clinical definition of crazy.

You haven't won anything. You live in an echo chamber of conspiracy theories.

You are too stupid to realize you have know understanding of half the crap you actually post.

I'm still waiting on the Professor who claims they taught Anatomy, and Physiology to explain how they think a surgical mask deprives oxygen to the brain, but is not effective against respiratory droplets.

When someone disagrees with you, you then claim they are brainwashed by the MSM. I still have never quoted anything from the MSM.

I'm also waiting for you explain how Hydroxychloroquine is the cure even for patients with liver, or renal failure. You seem to want to dismiss all the contraindications, and just give it to everyone. I posted the result of the trial that I was a guinea pig. I also showed you another study where my hospital came to the conclusion it wasn't worth using anymore.

I showed you proof from the trial I was apart of as one of the first healthcare workers exposed in America. I was apart of the study before it ever hit the news, or was politicized.

You are completely full of shit on all of your claims on COVID treatments, and prevention.

Last edited:
You can't refute anything I have posted, and your only response is gab posts by Cat Turd, or to call everyone a Libtard who you disagree with.

You have no critical thinking skills, you fabricate lies, and you only come here to rant.

You live in an echo chamber of conspiracy theories.

I'm still waiting on the Professor who claims they taught Anatomy, and Physiology to explain how they think a surgical mask deprives oxygen to the brain, but is not effective against respiratory droplets.
Again you have zero- keep trying to dismiss. Keep doing it with your double mask (Until it moves to triple) on tho as to protect you and everyone around you, wash those hands for 20 seconds 13 times a day, stay 6 ft (I thinks it's moving to 8 ft) vaccinate yourself with that unproven experimental vaccine (make sure you get your pet vaccinated too) and call Fauci Daddy so we can get the survival rate up from 99.96 to 99.97 yee haw!

You are too stupid to realize you have know understanding of half the crap you actually post.

When someone disagrees with you, you then claim they are brainwashed by the MSM. I still have never quoted anything from the MSM.

I'm also waiting for you explain how Hydroxychloroquine is the cure even for patients with liver, or renal failure. You seem to want to dismiss all the contraindications, and just give it to everyone. I posted the result of the trial that I was a guinea pig. I also showed you another study where my hospital came to the conclusion it wasn't worth using anymore.

I showed you proof from the trial I was apart of as one of the first healthcare workers exposed in America. I was apart of the study before it ever hit the news, or was politicized.

You are completely full of shit on all of your claims on COVID treatments, and prevention.
How about this one Einstein as you continue to ask for proof masks are horrible for you. Ask and you shall receive- but hey you keep virtue signaling Being obedient wearing that nasty a$$ face diaper- they were the biggest killer of anyone during the spanish flu by giving everyone bacterial pneumonia:

How about this one Einstein as you continue to ask for proof masks are horrible for you. Ask and you shall receive- but hey you keep virtue signaling Being obedient wearing that nasty a$$ face diaper- they were the biggest killer of anyone during the spanish flu by giving everyone bacterial pneumonia:

Again you do not understand WTF you are quoting.

Explain to me how a "SURGICAL" mask will deprive you of oxygen, and will still not be effective from respiratory droplets.

The flu is not the same as SARS-CoV2. you have no clue how what it does to the body.

It's common to get viral pneumonia while having the flu.

It's common to get bacterial pneumonia after your immune system is weakened. This often happens after the flu.

Bacteria pneumonia is caused by bacteria that works its way into the lungs and then multiplies. It can occur on its own or develop after another illness, like a cold or the flu. People who have a higher risk for pneumonia may:

• have weakened immune systems (due to age, diseases, or malnutrition)
  • have respiratory diseases
  • be recovering from surgery
Doctors classify bacterial pneumonia based on whether it developed inside or outside a hospital.

Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP): This is the most common type of bacterial pneumonia. CAP occurs when you get an infection after exposure to bacterial agents outside of a healthcare setting. You can get CAP by breathing in respiratory droplets from coughs or sneezes, or by skin-to-skin contact.

Hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP): HAP occurs within two to three days of exposure to germs in a medical setting, such as a hospital or doctor’s office. This is also called a “nosocomial infection” This type of pneumonia is often more resistant to antibiotics and more is difficult to treat than CAP.

Types of bacteria
Streptococcus pneumonia is the leading cause of bacterial pneumonia. It can enter your lungs through inhalation or through your bloodstream. There is a vaccination for this type.

Haemophilus influenzae is the second most common cause of bacterial pneumonia. This bacterium may live in your upper respiratory tract. It doesn’t usually cause harm or illness unless you have a weakened immune system.

Other bacteria that can cause pneumonia include:

• Staphylococcusaureus
  • Moraxellacatarrhalis
  • Streptococcuspyogenes
  • Neisseriameningitidis
  • Klebsiellapneumoniae

This is a MED School for dummies class on the basics of SARS-CoV2

Last edited:

HCQ is proven- mRNA vaccines are not- you won't find hardly anyone to say otherwise.

And biggest reason you lose is most everyone needs to NOT take an experimental cell altering concoction praised by Greed whore Moron Gates LMAO BC Kung Flu is almost 100
Percent survival - you're just a wuss that wants to run from a virus and put on Nasty a$$ face diapers for what reason I have zero idea

Again you do not understand WTF you are quoting.

Explain to me how a "SURGICAL" mask will deprive you of oxygen, and will still not be effective from respiratory droplets.

The flu is not the same as SARS-CoV2. you have no clue how what it does to the body.

It's common to get viral pneumonia while having the flu.

It's common to get bacterial pneumonia after your immune system is weakened. This often happens after the flu.

Bacteria pneumonia is caused by bacteria that works its way into the lungs and then multiplies. It can occur on its own or develop after another illness, like a cold or the flu. People who have a higher risk for pneumonia may:

• have weakened immune systems (due to age, diseases, or malnutrition)
  • have respiratory diseases
  • be recovering from surgery
Doctors classify bacterial pneumonia based on whether it developed inside or outside a hospital.

Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP): This is the most common type of bacterial pneumonia. CAP occurs when you get an infection after exposure to bacterial agents outside of a healthcare setting. You can get CAP by breathing in respiratory droplets from coughs or sneezes, or by skin-to-skin contact.

Hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP): HAP occurs within two to three days of exposure to germs in a medical setting, such as a hospital or doctor’s office. This is also called a “nosocomial infection” This type of pneumonia is often more resistant to antibiotics and more is difficult to treat than CAP.

Types of bacteria
Streptococcus pneumonia is the leading cause of bacterial pneumonia. It can enter your lungs through inhalation or through your bloodstream. There is a vaccination for this type.

Haemophilus influenzae is the second most common cause of bacterial pneumonia. This bacterium may live in your upper respiratory tract. It doesn’t usually cause harm or illness unless you have a weakened immune system.

Other bacteria that can cause pneumonia include:

• Staphylococcusaureus
  • Moraxellacatarrhalis
  • Streptococcuspyogenes
  • Neisseriameningitidis
  • Klebsiellapneumoniae

This is a MED School for dummies class on the basics of SARS-CoV2

You're daddy Fauci said mask wearing was The biggest cause of bacterial pneumonia during the spanish flu- you are just bound and determined to wear that nasty ass face disper- oops sorry- face diapers! Although Fauci is the biggest moron ever - I had to quote him bc you worship him.

Make sure and get your anal swab they are now doing for covid tests- lmao I'm sure you will do that as there is obviously zero limit to your obedience

HCQ is proven- mRNA vaccines are not- you won't find hardly anyone to say otherwise.

And biggest reason you lose is most everyone needs to NOT take an experimental cell altering concoction praised by Greed whore Moron Gates LMAO BC Kung Flu is almost 100
Percent survival - you're just a wuss that wants to run from a virus and put on Nasty a$$ face diapers for what reason I have zero idea

I posted the study I was apart of back in March 2020 as an exposed Healthcare worker.

It was part of the University of Minnesota

Posted from last time. Please post your cited rebuttal.

This is the trial that was published in the Summer.

From the Minnesota Dr who headed the Trial.
  • This isn't treatment, it's prophylaxis, which is part of the reason we used 5 days (no need to prophylax for the entire incubation period from time of exposure.
  • We used a loading dose on day 1, so we actually get to our target concentration very quickly.
  • Our dosing regimen was based on PK modeling, which our pharmacy colleagues performed, targeting a quick and sustained concentration modeled after the 2005 Vincent and Yao in vitro papers on SARS-CoV-1 inhibition with hydroxychloroquine.
  • Gautret's results are hard to interpret for any meaningfulness. They excluded those with negative results, altered treatments mid-study, did not describe how and where portions of their population were tested (some had reported Ct values, some did not), and seems to have chosen his regimen without much consideration of the prior literature.
This is the conclusion of the prophylaxis study, and not the other one.

This randomized trial did not demonstrate a significant benefit of hydroxychloroquine as postexposure prophylaxis for Covid-19. Whether preexposure prophylaxis would be effective in high-risk populations is a separate question, with trials ongoing. In order to end the pandemic, a reduction in community transmission is needed.

You can go to the same medical site and find the results that were just finalized for treatment in hospitals.

Hydroxychloroquine can cause retinopathy
Early symptoms include floaters, blurriness, dark areas of vision, and difficulty perceiving colors. Blindness can occur. Mild cases may be treated with careful diabetes management. Advanced cases may require laser treatment or surgery.

Hydroxychloroquine contraindications:
  • low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • low amount of magnesium in the blood
  • low amount of potassium in the blood
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • a skeletal muscle disorder
  • maculopathy
  • changes in the visual field
  • prolonged QT interval on EKG
  • chronic heart failure
  • abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
  • liver problems
  • decreased kidney function
  • psoriasis
  • seizures
  • anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
  • chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)

Ivermectin if not measured in the appropriate doses, or managed incorrectly can lead to liver, and renal failure.

Ivermectin Contraindications:
  • asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • Immunosuppressed patients
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • neonates, infants, children
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

Now can this be a decent approach to helping people maybe, but these are not cure all wonder drugs.

HCQ, Azithromycin, and zinc did better at my hospital than anything with Ivermectin

But statistically they did not have that much if any significant effect, and we sent most of the research to the University of Minnesota.

Remdesivir was not that great either in fact it was the worst out of all listed so far.

The one thing that seemed to have the biggest effect was donated plasma from recovered SARS-CoV2 patients.

You are wanting to give Ivermectin to Covid patients, but many of them that end up in a stepdown, or ICU level treatment floors are already battling organ failure especially liver, and renal failure.

This is coming from the hospital that was the first in the world to put a SARS-CoV2 patient on ECMO.

I posted the study I was apart of back in March 2020 as an exposed Healthcare worker.

• This isn't treatment, it's prophylaxis, which is part of the reason we used 5 days (no need to prophylax for the entire incubation period from time of exposure.
  • We used a loading dose on day 1, so we actually get to our target concentration very quickly.
  • Our dosing regimen was based on PK modeling, which our pharmacy colleagues performed, targeting a quick and sustained concentration modeled after the 2005 Vincent and Yao in vitro papers on SARS-CoV-1 inhibition with hydroxychloroquine.
  • Gautret's results are hard to interpret for any meaningfulness. They excluded those with negative results, altered treatments mid-study, did not describe how and where portions of their population were tested (some had reported Ct values, some did not), and seems to have chosen his regimen without much consideration of the prior literature.

This randomized trial did not demonstrate a significant benefit of hydroxychloroquine as postexposure prophylaxis for Covid-19. Whether preexposure prophylaxis would be effective in high-risk populations is a separate question, with trials ongoing. In order to end the pandemic, a reduction in community transmission is needed.

You can go to the same medical site and find the results that were just finalized for treatment in hospitals.

Early symptoms include floaters, blurriness, dark areas of vision, and difficulty perceiving colors. Blindness can occur. Mild cases may be treated with careful diabetes management. Advanced cases may require laser treatment or surgery.

• low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • maculopathy
  • chronic heart failure
  • liver problems
  • psoriasis
  • seizures

Ivermectin if not measured in the appropriate doses, or managed incorrectly can lead to liver, and renal failure.

• asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

Now can this be a decent approach to helping people maybe, but these are not cure all wonder drugs.

HCQ, Azithromycin, and zinc did better at my hospital than anything with Ivermectin

But statistically they did not have that much if any significant effect, and we sent most of the research to the University of Minnesota.

Remdesivir was not that great either in fact it was the worst out of all listed so far.

The one thing that seemed to have the biggest effect was donated plasma from recovered SARS-CoV2 patients.

You are wanting to give Ivermectin to Covid patients, but many of them that end up in a stepdown, or ICU level treatment floors are already battling organ failure especially liver, and renal failure.

This is coming from the hospital that was the first in the world to put a SARS-CoV2 patient on ECMO.
Take your experimental unproven unapproved by FDA mRNA cellular makeup changing vaccine and wear your virtue signaling face diaper.

I will not wear a nasty A$$ face diaper (single or double or triple ply!) and if I get sick I will prob do nothing- but if I get a dr to prescribe anything it'll be one of the things Ihave talked about. Don't think I will get sick bc I eat healthy, take good VIT C and D and don't like people getting into my space- your mask hurts your immune system so you will get sick before I will- wouldn't that be ironic? You parading around in that method of goVt control on your face and you're the one most likely of getting sick?!

Take your experimental unproven unapproved by FDA mRNA cellular makeup changing vaccine and wear your virtue signaling face diaper.

I will not wear a nasty A$$ face diaper (single or double or triple ply!) and if I get sick I will prob do nothing- but if I get a dr to prescribe anything it'll be one of the things Ihave talked about. Don't think I will get sick bc I eat healthy, take good VIT C and D and don't like people getting into my space- your mask hurts your immune system so you will get sick before I will- wouldn't that be ironic? You parading around in that method of goVt control on your face and you're the one most likely of getting sick?!

No rebuttal just a psychotic rant. How typical of you.

Nowhere was there anything about the vaccine.

You still fail to answer any questions.

It's hysterical to see you flounder.

Reactions: 22LR
No rebuttal just a psychotic rant. How typical of you.

Nowhere was there anything about the vaccine.

You still fail to answer any questions.

It's hysterical to see you flounder.
How is it hysterical when I dominate? I do pray for y'all taking the vaccine- that's for sure. One thing I sure hope I'm wrong on is the covid vaccines.

How is it hysterical when I dominate? I do pray for y'all taking the vaccine- that's for sure. One thing I sure hope I'm wrong on is the covid vaccines.

The only thing you have dominated is your word salad, and showing your psychosis.

Why can you not refute anything I’ve posted? Instead you start going into conspiracy theories, and rants about the left. None of which has anything to do with our conversation.

The only thing you have dominated is your word salad, and showing your psychosis.

Why can you not refute anything I’ve posted? Instead you start going into conspiracy theories, and rants about the left. None of which has anything to do with our conversation.
Which part of your book that you posted did you want me to refute ? I think you may be the only person on the politic board who wants me to post more?! Is there really something I have not covered?!

What I've stated:
- media lies about virus and most things- Fact
- covid not near as bad as they say- fact
- masks are proven to be bad more than proven to work at all- fact
-Lockdowns, masks and vaccines are used for control- fact
- vaccine is experimental and unproven- Fact
- HCQ has been around for many decades and is widely accepted as effective - especially when paired with Zn and Z pac to make covid deaths almost negligible with very little side effects (granted no treatment for anything has zero side effects) - Fact. Also hear good things about daily VIT D works plenty well against covid- just hearsay
-People are dying from these vaccines- fact (653 from VAERS off the CDC site- that's in a little over a month? I bet it's more than that)

I'm not sure what else you need some more info on- I have posted link after link with source after source. I'm not sure what you're arguing about- would guess you would rather take the experimental vaccine verses HCQ or Ivermectin? Would guess you are arguing for masks?

What is it again that you are for that I am agsinst?

And you said something about Libturd and left? I can cover that - the Left (it is an immutable fact) is vile, corrupt, heartless, soul less, pedophiles, Gun grabbers, over taxing, over govt control, baby killing, open border, anti worker, speech censoring et al- scum of the world. I hope you're not part of the Left- they just have zero credibility on anything.

Last edited:
As an aside to this fascinating pissing match, Dobsie how do they stock St Mary’s Rochester with the lovely nubile nurses I have had the privilege of drooling over ? Is it just the Mayo system attraction effect ?

• low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • maculopathy
  • chronic heart failure
  • liver problems
  • psoriasis
  • seizures

• asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

I post a Medical Journal site that explains how the data was acquired, and disseminated.

You post the Epoch Times which is a Chinese website, and nothing to do with Medicine.

🤣
What was it again you're for and against as I asked last post to you ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT