ADVERTISEMENT

We Have A Coward In the White House

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Biden refusing to sit for the tradition Presidential interview during the Super Bowl. POS avoids press conferences that are not scripted, refuses to subject himself to anyone but Democrat lackeys in the media, can't handle criticism and now avoids a traditional interview where he does not control and can't script his answers. Some leader you leftist put up to run the country.
I always tell my kids never listen to their words, watch their actions because actions never lie.

Biden refusing to sit for the tradition Presidential interview during the Super Bowl. POS avoids press conferences that are not scripted, refuses to subject himself to anyone but Democrat lackeys in the media, can't handle criticism and now avoids a traditional interview where he does not control and can't script his answers. Some leader you leftist put up to run the country.
I always tell my kids never listen to their words, watch their actions because actions never lie.
Maybe they can lure Susan Rice for an interview. She probably runs more things than Biden anyway.

If he allowed FOX to interview him and they played it during the Super Bowl, millions of uniformed Democrat voters that do not pay attention to anything would see what an idiot they elected.
Low information voters or not, if they haven't figured out by now that he's an idiot, then they're just as big of idiots as he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT