ADVERTISEMENT

We’re Not Suppose To Know This

Amazing. In America a lot of people think whatever Israel says is word of god.
Well hell that totally exonerates the Palestinians. Never mind it was the Palestinians that attacked Israelis, wanted, took Israeli hostages, murdered and brutally raped at will. The Palestinians are innocent victims in all of this. SMFH

Never forget always remember and I think Osama hung out in your country right?
The people who bombed world trade center were Saudis,so was Osama. If he was hiding in Pakistan it is a big country with a population of 250 million.
The area he was hiding is mountainous and sparsely populated. I am sure the govt was not involved and definitely not the entire population of the country.
He had a 40 million dollars as head money at the time and the crooks who were ruling the country then were not only puppets of the US and would have sold their mother for 40 million dollars.
As far as Israel is concerned I have a soft corner for the population of Israel but don't have to agree with the brutality of their govt.

The people who bombed world trade center were Saudis,so was Osama. If he was hiding in Pakistan it is a big country with a population of 250 million.
The area he was hiding is mountainous and sparsely populated. I am sure the govt was not involved and definitely not the entire population of the country.
He had a 40 million dollars as head money at the time and the crooks who were ruling the country then were not only puppets of the US and would have sold their mother for 40 million dollars.
As far as Israel is concerned I have a soft corner for the population of Israel but don't have to agree with the brutality of their govt.
Count Me In GIF by Big Brother

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT