ADVERTISEMENT

Watching cnn right now

I'm beginning to think it was all a set up to replace Joe. They all knew Joe had lost it a long time ago but they prop him up at every turn. With the poll numbers they know Joe doesn't stand a chance and that Joe wouldn't voluntarily step down. They put him out there for all to see just to convince the entire Democrat Party Joe has to go.

I'm beginning to think it was all a set up to replace Joe.
Here comes the conspiracy theories lol!

There is no doubt that if President Biden steps aside and lets someone else be the nominee, you will claim it was all set up from the beginning. Especially once your propagandists get done with you.

With the poll numbers they know Joe doesn't stand a chance and that Joe wouldn't voluntarily step down.
The poll numbers don't show that President Biden has no chance.

Try again.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Just saw video from the end of the debate. I doubt many people saw this, because most of the networks had cut away, but it showed Biden having to be helped off the stage by his wife.

How much you wanna bet we don’t see that much on networks like CNN or MSNBC.
Where did you see this video? Can you provide a link please?

I'd like to see it. Not because I don't believe you. I just want to see it.

What 2pesos will see.

Walking-old-man.gif

Here comes the conspiracy theories lol!

There is no doubt that if President Biden steps aside and lets someone else be the nominee, you will claim it was all set up from the beginning. Especially once your propagandists get done with you.

The poll numbers don't show that President Biden has no chance.

Try again.
Maybe if Biden didn't spend the past 4 years avoiding crowds, press conference and other environments where each and every variable couldn't be controlled, then he'd have had opportunities showing his mental capabilities and presidential leadership. Instead, he avoids press conferences, and when unavoidable, has preselected/pre-screened media members who only ask softball questions, he's guided around by the hand (nose?) by his wife whenever possible, he even had to have the stairs lowered for getting off and on AF1. Trump is bombastic, exagerative, but I've yet to see a video of him as president being led around like a lost confused puppy by either a foreign prime minister or the Easter bunny. I've seen those videos for Biden. I've seen exactly one video where Biden looked like he was mentally fit for office, and that was the state of the union where all he had to do was stand up and read a speech that was likely rehearsed hundreds of times. No questions. No thinking. Just read what's on the teleprompter in front of him. That seems to be the depth of his mental capability, and even that has had its share of issues.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT