ADVERTISEMENT

Walters kicks Gist ass

It was never alive.
Disagree, it has gradually devolved over time there used to be some really intelligent conversation and debate on this board. It began to devolve into pure team politics under Obama. Once Trump was elected, it completely died.

Disagree, it has gradually devolved over time there used to be some really intelligent conversation and debate on this board. It began to devolve into pure team politics under Obama. Once Trump was elected, it completely died.
I've been here since before Obama. The conversation haven't changed. The egos are the same, the names are different.

Back in the day with Poketologist, Hollywood, JD, Mega, and others had some really good threads with solid points being made by everyone. Now.... no chance.
Now I know you are full shit. You listed three guys who never brought a receipt one, but left thier egos and dicks on the table every time. They were responsible for killing more conversations than bringing any kind of argument to the table. So like I said nothing has changed.

Poketologist and JD were always too chickenshit to take a stand on any real issues, other than “Reeeeeeeee!!!! Orange man bad!!!!!!” I’m not familiar with Hollywood and mega.

Do you think it’s possible your memory of their and others’ postings is biased and inconsistent?

carry on

Last edited:
Poketologist and JD were always too chickenshit to take a stand on any real issues, other than “Reeeeeeeee!!!! Orange man bad!!!!!!” I’m not familiar with Hollywood and mega.
Wut?

You must be thinking about another JD

PS. Ryan Walters is the worst thing to happen to state education in my memory. Left, right, or in the middle, this should be indisputable.

If you support walters you clearly only do so because he plays for your “team” and you dance to his dog whistles.

Walters is not qualified. Walters has zero good ideas. Walters is going to get people hurt because there are stupid people who believe his rhetoric.

There are a ton of conservative teachers in Oklahoma. In fact I’d bet you the majority of teachers are registered R. Teachers will tell you he’s a dangerous train wreck. But he’s an R. That’s all that matters to some of you.

Wut?

PS. Ryan Walters is the worst thing to happen to state education in my memory. Left, right, or in the middle, this should be indisputable.

If you support walters you clearly only do so because he plays for your “team” and you dance to his dog whistles.

Walters is not qualified. Walters has zero good ideas. Walters is going to get people hurt because there are stupid people who believe his rhetoric.

There are a ton of conservative teachers in Oklahoma. In fact I’d bet you the majority of teachers are registered R. Teachers will tell you he’s a dangerous train wreck. But he’s an R. That’s all that matters to some of you.
He’s opposed to the fag agenda apparently. Produce a better candidate who shares that opposition and I’ll support him.

Hard to solve problems when you only see your preferred side.

Do you think it’s possible that’s an issue with Walters himself?

carry on

Doubtful. I'm sure the this guy Walters has a far better understanding of Oklahoma education than any of us.

How are you so sure?

Thoughts on Oklahoma education partnering with PragerU?

One of copious Dennis Prager wtaf gaffes:

In 2014, while same-sex marriage in the United States was in the process of being nationally legalized, he wrote that if that were to happen, then "there is no plausible argument for denying polygamous relationships, or brothers and sisters, or parents and adult children, the right to marry."[37][38] In 2014, he also said that the "heterosexual AIDS" crisis was something "entirely manufactured by the Left".[38]

carry on

In 2014, while same-sex marriage in the United States was in the process of being nationally legalized, he wrote that if that were to happen, then "there is no plausible argument for denying polygamous relationships, or brothers and sisters, or parents and adult children, the right to marry."[37][38] In 2014, he also said that the "heterosexual AIDS" crisis was something "entirely manufactured by the Left".[38]

carry on
Are you the one that claims to live in the treetops or the ice cream man? I can't keep up with the bunch of ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

carry on
Did comparing you to incestial relationships hurt your feelings?

Do you place gay marriage and incest on the same level? You understand the utter lunacy of such an assertion, yes???

carry on
It's not about me, it's about you as you brought the subject up.
I guess that would depend on if you believed gay marriage and incest were morally wrong. In my view they are both morally wrong but at the same time I believe people are free to have their own opinions.

Wut?

Truth.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Wut?

Because doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the right way go?

Yet you will support someone with a d because you can't get to r in the alphabet.

Last I checked the qualification is to get elected, so he is qualified. After that what is the qualification? Last one we had was a d that claimed she was r. So is d the requirement in your mind? (See your statement above). As fir the getting someone hurt statement, this has to be the dumbest take i have ever heard. You put all the responsibility for someone commiting violence on someone who is just pointing out an issue. You must be big in the dems gun policy making.

Again how many are registered r but will vote d or even run d if given a chance. There are plenty of Republicans that are democrats but no democrats that are republican. Funny I have teachers tell me the opposite with the statement finaly something new.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Because doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the right way go?

Yet you will support someone with a d because you can't get to r in the alphabet.

Last I checked the qualification is to get elected, so he is qualified. After that what is the qualification? Last one we had was a d that claimed she was r. So is d the requirement in your mind? (See your statement above). As fir the getting someone hurt statement, this has to be the dumbest take i have ever heard. You put all the responsibility for someone commiting violence on someone who is just pointing out an issue. You must be big in the dems gun policy making.

Again how many are registered r but will vote d or even run d if given a chance. There are plenty of Republicans that are democrats but no democrats that are republican. Funny I have teachers tell me the opposite with the statement finaly something new.
Looking at the timestamp I am thinking it was much too early for you to be so drunk. Can you maybe try again?

Well, it's been about a year. What's the latest opinion of Walters and this latest controversy over his insistence on putting the Bible in schools.....and districts refusal to do so?

Do I agree with everything Walters says/does? No. Thats true with most people who are in charge. But, this is what many of the people who butt up against him fail to recognize. He got TPS off their collective rear ends and has started the slow turning of the boat in the proper direction in some very good ways.

Walters need to be removed from office. He's horrible.
Absolutely. When you will not allow certain people to see what you are doing behind closed doors? That tells you, you have a huge problem. No different than hiding Biden from the public as long as possible to hide his problems. My other problem with him, he just comes across as a redneck, uneducated, bully. I hate bullies with every ounce of my being.

Ryan is gonna stick a pool stick up that Bixby superintendents ass.
You haven’t met the Bixby Superintendent then. He’s a 6’4” 210 Marine.

The Bixby Superintendent is certainly more liberal than I prefer, but he is correct about Walters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT