ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead: How will they kill off Rick?

Glad to see I'm not alone in thinking they've gone off the rails. But they've painted themselves into a corner. How do you end a zombie apocalypse? No way to end the series without having everyone die.

Last edited:
I agree. The ratings have to be poor. It lost my attention two seasons ago and I’m usually someone that will ride a show to the end.

Bring back Star Trek: Enterprise...

AMC is going to produce Walking Dead movies.

Actually probably a good idea to help with pacing and not having so many concurrent storylines going on with movies.

You’re saying it’s impossible for somebody to leave a bunch of unattended dynamite on a bridge where there are known hostiles in the area and then have a nearly unconscious man hold his aim long enough to fire a shot into the unattended dynamite and blow up the bridge while simultaneously blowing himself into the river which is the wrong direction from the blast and yet allow him to somehow swim to safety and crawl up onto the river bank to be rescued by a helicopter?

That shit happens every day in real life. Just look at the news every now and then.

Still, I’ll continue to watch. My teenage son and I both groan at times with some of the things that happen. But it’s something we do together and we talk during the commercials about the moral decisions that the characters face. So it’s good no matter what happens on the show.

So know we have fake walkers. Is that in the comic books? Now we know why they were talking in the last episode.

Neegan is now king of nothing. Going to be interesting where this storyline goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT