ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead: How will they kill off Rick?

Maggie wants revenge on Neegan. Rick, in order to help make Carl's vision happen, defends and protects Neegan. In order to get ahold of Neegan, has to kill Rick then execute Neegan.

Maggie then becomes the Mayor revisited. :)

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Maggie wants revenge on Neegan. Rick, in order to help make Carl's vision happen, defends and protects Neegan. In order to get ahold of Neegan, has to kill Rick then execute Neegan.

But Rick, who is a man of his word, has promised to kill Negan on numerous occasions, so there's that.

And Negan has been a good villain. Bet the writers were going to keep him around for a while. And now this happens.

What about this: Rick gets delusional and needs to get away. So he wanders off into the woods, leaving the others. Then, when the movie career thing doesn’t work out, Rick can find his friends again in a couple of years and it’s just like old times again.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Rick is dumb he will find a way to kill himself without Carl around

Maggie is leaving too.

They're negotiating with Norman Reedus to take over the lead.

I think the show won't last much longer. When Rick is gone I think I'll jump ship. It's been irritating to watch the last few seasons anyway.

The Negan character is awful...and not because he's a bad guy. He's such a clown...ridiculous, over-the-top caricature.

As an aside, I have stuck with Fear. IMO, this season has been the best of the series. I realize it's lost lots of viewers, but they've now basically killed off all the irritating characters off the original series (the lead's son, for example) and added some interesting new ones.

The Negan character is awful...and not because he's a bad guy. He's such a clown...ridiculous, over-the-top caricature.

As an aside, I have stuck with Fear. IMO, this season has been the best of the series. I realize it's lost lots of viewers, but they've now basically killed off all the irritating characters off the original series (the lead's son, for example) and added some interesting new ones.
“I thought we were having a moment, you little asshole!” Great line, you gotta admit!

“I thought we were having a moment, you little asshole!” Great line, you gotta admit!

For every great line, he delivered at least 5 eye rollers.

My biggest complaint about his character is that he continually took members of Rick's group prisoner, and didn't kill any of them, despite the fact that they had attacked his outpost and killed over 20 of his people (plus killed a bunch of other Saviors after that). At different times, he had possession of Eugene, Darryl, Sasha, Carl and Gabriel (maybe more that I forgot). The way he treated all of them was incongruous with the guy who bashed in the brains of Glenn and Abraham.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
For every great line, he delivered at least 5 eye rollers.

My biggest complaint about his character is that he continually took members of Rick's group prisoner, and didn't kill any of them, despite the fact that they had attacked his outpost and killed over 20 of his people (plus killed a bunch of other Saviors after that). At different times, he had possession of Eugene, Darryl, Sasha, Carl and Gabriel (maybe more that I forgot). The way he treated all of them was incongruous with the guy who bashed in the brains of Glenn and Abraham.
People are a resource, Ben.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
The answer is who cares because the show is terrible.
I made it through last fall and this past spring without watching a single episode. I waited for some good reviews from this board and there weren't many to be found.

Wait, they killed Carl?

Dropped out after season 6... no real interest in going back.
Yeah, it was an “oh golly, I got bit” after-the-fact sort of thing. It was lame. But I’m staying with it. It’s one thing that my teenage son and I do together.

Reactions: davidallen
The show has gone off the rails, IMO. I watched the first two seasons again this summer. The show is no longer the same show.

Reactions: JonnyVito
Just a heads up. Rick's last episode will be next week and they started his demise last night. So if you want to see the bitch way they are taking out the main character in this show watch last night and next week.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
I’m still watching, but not sure why. The writing is so awful. Need to give it up. Might do so after watching Ricks demise.

I gave up after the intro of Negan. I could see this was going to go on forever, and not just because the comic says so...

It just became a bit too “out there”, for me. And Negan is just annoying. And of course, the whole “wait and see who we kill of next!”...yeah, I played musical chairs as a kid. Got sick of that shit then too.

To each his own, it was a good show for the first 5 seasons. In my world, they took over Alexandria and are just running around killing zombies and dipshits, with Carl keeping an eye out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT