ADVERTISEMENT

Wa Po: The Squad's America is better than Trump's America

You don’t have to be a communist to question Trump’s vision of America, and questioning Israeli policy doesn’t make you an anti-Semite.

Both are indisputable facts, whether anyone here wants to believe it or not.

You don’t have to be a communist to question Trump’s vision of America, and questioning Israeli policy doesn’t make you an anti-Semite.

Both are indisputable facts, whether anyone here wants to believe it or not.
Of course.

But if a person is a Communist and an antisemite, that makes them Communist and antisemitic.

You don’t have to be an anti-semite to know that Benjamin Netanyahu is a corrupt waste of skin. Period. Cultivating reasonable Israeli policy with him is oxymoronic on its face. You know it and I know it.
Netahyahu has been great for Israel.

His only sin is that he was on Obama's enemies list.

67062598_1433513600131199_1505842381818167296_n.jpg

Palestine was Palestine before Israel was Israel. Some concession to that fact would be very reasonable. A shared Jerusalem for starters.
The word Palestine does not appear in any text until 5 BC. The area known as Palestine has been home to many different ethnic groups including the Isrealites and has been conquered and ruled by many different peoples.

There is no ethnic group called Palestinian they are Arabs who lived the area known has Palestine. They never established a formal recognized state and were always part of other governing countries. The only reason they have the land they have now is because after WWII and the State of Israel was established the surrounding Arab nations refused to take them in so they were given territory to live.

The word Palestine does not appear in any text until 5 BC. The area known as Palestine has been home to many different ethnic groups including the Isrealites and has been conquered and ruled by many different peoples.

There is no ethnic group called Palestinian they are Arabs who lived the area known has Palestine. They never established a formal recognized state and were always part of other governing countries. The only reason they have the land they have now is because after WWII the surrounding Arab nations refused to take them in so they were given territory to live.
Give that well read man a Cuban cigar.

Reactions: iasooner1
I truly hope your conservative compadres find this kind of rhetoric, half-joking or otherwise, repulsive and disgusting.

Before it was Texas, it was Mexico, before Mexico it was Spain... I mean things change. The only difference really is unlike Palestine & Isreal, Mexico kicked Spain's ass, then Texas kicked Mexico's ass... perhaps some ass kicking is needed to settle their long time feud.

You don’t have to be an anti-semite to know that Benjamin Netanyahu is a corrupt waste of skin. Period. Cultivating reasonable Israeli policy with him is oxymoronic on its face. You know it and I know it.

This is the thing that frustrates me with you Toon. I don't disagree that he was corrupt. My issue though is that you only see corruption in your opponents when in reality they ALL are corrupt. Obama was corrupt. Bush was corrupt. The Clintons. Etc. You don't get to that level without it. Trump is corrupt too, although less so imo than others. He'll be the first president in my lifetime whose net worth actually decreases because he became president. That said, he's surrounded by other Washington insiders who are just as corrupt as their democratic counterparts. This is the number 1 reason I want less government rather than more. If you know those in power (regardless of party) are corrupt, why continue to surrender more power to them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT