ADVERTISEMENT

Video: Trump addressing 40,000 Boy Scouts (AKA Generation Z)

Listen to the crowd as Trump took the stage --- away from the deep state and fake news.

again

1. outing of fake news

2. turning scotus away from the type of activism that made obamacare law

will go down as trumps gift to america

read twitters take in their headlines and you would think trump showed up in a sheet at an aclu meeting, when in fact the crowd acted as though it was cheering on usa hockey at lake placid

Reactions: CBradSmith
Mark Dice provides highlights of speech --- you can hear some of the highlights the left is 'outraged' about:

Reactions: MegaPoke
Trump actually made it more political than necessary. Had he stayed on his original message of being independent, trustworthy, and hard-working (all tenets of being a boy scout) he'd have hit a homerun and the Dems would look more pinheaded than they already do. Even talking about fake news and being intelligent enough to reason and think for oneself would be a fair topic. But why bring up Obamacare? Like any of the scouts there have any real understanding of what that provides (good and bad). Why bring up Hillary? Those are topics that made the speech unnecessarily political and allows the continued narrative that he's searching for praise. I do think some of the criticism has been over the top (the note about preaching to White supremacist was quite the stretch) but you can't argue that he turned what should have been a celebration of scouting into a political speech.

Trump is as perplexed as half of America that Hillary and Obamacare are loved, that is why he continues to bring it up. Problem is you can not change stupid, he needs to stop trying to win in minds and start trying to win on policy.

Trump actually made it more political than necessary. Had he stayed on his original message of being independent, trustworthy, and hard-working (all tenets of being a boy scout) he'd have hit a homerun and the Dems would look more pinheaded than they already do. Even talking about fake news and being intelligent enough to reason and think for oneself would be a fair topic. But why bring up Obamacare? Like any of the scouts there have any real understanding of what that provides (good and bad). Why bring up Hillary? Those are topics that made the speech unnecessarily political and allows the continued narrative that he's searching for praise. I do think some of the criticism has been over the top (the note about preaching to White supremacist was quite the stretch) but you can't argue that he turned what should have been a celebration of scouting into a political speech.
I watched the speech live. He got the loudest cheers when he went political. The scouts where eating it up.

Teenagers are plenty old enough to know what is going on in the world if they're interested enough in finding out.

I listened to this whole speech today. Yes there was a little bit of politics but not anywhere near as much as portrayed by the news. Mostly on the political front he talked about healthcare and job creation both of which will have big affects the the scouts lives I would imagine....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT