ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Teacher On Leave After Making White Students Bow Down To Black Students For TiK Toc Video

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Tells you exactly how these leftist POS think. How is it these kids fault for slavery or what other BS narrative these idiot leftist believe?

Why is this teacher on leave instead of facing immediate termination? My question answered next.
I noticed the Superintendent didn't have a problem with the teacher making these kids bow down to black students, only that the teacher used the kids as political props in a Tik Toc video. Can't have the public know how leftist in our public school system are trying to indoctrinating kids.

Tells you exactly how these leftist POS think. How is it these kids fault for slavery or what other BS narrative these idiot leftist believe?

Why is this teacher on leave instead of facing immediate termination? My question answered next.
I noticed the Superintendent didn't have a problem with the teacher making these kids bow down to black students, only that the teacher used the kids as political props in a Tik Toc video. Can't have the public know how leftist in our public school system are trying to indoctrinating kids.
It's almost like you start each day searching for something to be outraged about.

It's almost like you start each day searching for something to be outraged about.
Sorry I like to know what's going on in our country. There was a time when I mistakenly didn't pay attention to what was going on but now I'm entering my later years I'm concerned with the country we are leaving our kids. From that perspective I'm disgusted.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Sorry I like to know what's going on in our country. There was a time when I mistakenly didn't pay attention to what was going on but now I'm entering my later years I'm concerned with the country we are leaving our kids. From that perspective I'm disgusted.
Riveting content. Window seats and junior high skits.

Maybe you should consider if you are really now paying attention or just distracted.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If a kid volunteered/participated of their own desire then great. If they were coerced then the teacher needs to de disciplined. It's the text box definition of a "small thing".
Why would kids have volunteered to bow down to black students if they haven't been indoctrinated with the race baiting narrative?

That’s absurd. The exercise should have never been offered or condoned for volunteers.

"The fact that the students really devised the content specifically means that it’s something that matters to them. And to say that they were used as pawns is false," a mom in the district said, according to WESH.

She continued, "The other example my daughter showed me was for Black History Month. They put some Black students on the chairs, and then the White students were fanning them and making them comfortable. You know, it’s awesome, it’s beautiful, it’s celebratory, and I loved it."

Correct. Let's hope anti-wokism isn't. This incident isn't a good look. Don't punish a teacher for letting kids be kids.
Then there is this:

“When you lose your way, you’ve got to have people that are going to tell you the truth. So we hope they can get back on. But I think all of these board members very much would like to see the type of entertainment that all families can appreciate.”

Florida, land of the free and #whatnot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT