ADVERTISEMENT

Viable Centrist Third Party?

Which line is higher, davie? This one is very easy. You just have to type it out. Don't bitch out on such a simple question.
You realize that you can sum the two lines and get the aggregate position of progressives and liberals right? That little line at the bottom - that is the GOP position. Damn son, I thought you were smart. Well, not dumb at least.

Reactions: my_2cents
You realize that you can sum the two lines and get the aggregate position of progressives and liberals right? That little line at the bottom - that is the GOP position. Damn son, I thought you were smart. Well, not dumb at least.
FFS, dude. You're a waste of space. The HIGHEST line is the percentage that supports abortion WITH RESTRICTIONS. The lower line represents the retards on your Team Regressive that continue to spew out dumb shit that causes it to be the lower line, like babies can be aborted up to the point of full term. Do you morons actually believe any ethical physician would abort a full term baby? No? Then stop yapping about it. IT LOOKS STUPID and I'm pro choice.

Now that you can't Dodge, tell me what RESTRICTIONS are outlined in R v W? And does the new Texas abortion law follow the majority or minority opinion? Take a shot, chickenshit.

FFS, dude. You're a waste of space. The HIGHEST line is the percentage that supports abortion WITH RESTRICTIONS. The lower line represents the retards on your Team Regressive that continue to spew out dumb shit that causes it to be the lower line, like babies can be aborted up to the point of full term. Do you morons actually believe any ethical physician would abort a full term baby? No? Then stop yapping about it. IT LOOKS STUPID and I'm pro choice.

Now that you can't Dodge, tell me what RESTRICTIONS are outlined in R v W? And does the new Texas abortion law follow the majority or minority opinion? Take a shot, chickenshit.
So much confidence in your position that you gotta play it this way? Weak.

The GOP is on the record, are you sure you want to go down that rabbit hole? You can start with this little gem:
Faithful to the "self-evident" truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment's protections apply to unborn children.

The GOP is on the record, are you sure you want to go down that rabbit hole? You can start with this little gem:
Faithful to the "self-evident" truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment's protections apply to unborn children.
No way he responds to the point you are making.

Either he won't understand it or he does, he will just start flailing as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen

Can you not read? Serious question.

Wait for it... the flailing is just moments away!
We established that the majority in the graphic you supplied favors abortion with restriction, right? I mean I can break out finger paints for ya if needed. And I'm serious on Team Regressive's abortion narrative. It looks bad, clumsy, uneducated, and really contributes to people being in the abortion should be illegal and abortion with restrictions groups.

Now that we've cleared that up...
Still waiting, Dodge.

• Haha
We established that the majority in the graphic you supplied favors abortion with restriction, right? I mean I can break out finger paints for ya if needed. And I'm serious on Team Regressive's abortion narrative. It looks bad, clumsy, uneducated, and really contributes to people being in the abortion should be illegal and abortion with restrictions groups.

Now that we've cleared that up...

Still waiting, Dodge.
What we have established is that the GOP has a position on abortion that has no real public support outside a loud and active fringe of their own party. Flailing won't help you here.

What we have established is that the GOP has a position on abortion that has no real public support outside a loud and active fringe of their own party. Flailing won't help you here.
Hey dumbass, I'm neither Republican nor anti-abortion. That's yet another Dodge from you. Can't answer the questions or are you just too chickenshit?

• Haha
Exactly. You simply get an adrenalin rush from being such an <snicker>internet badass</snicker>.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me answer them for ya....

Yes, R v W has restrictions.

And yes, the Texas abortion law does follow majority opinion in creating restrictions on abortion per your own graphic. I don't agree with Texas' new abortion law and I think it will do more much more harm than good. That doesn't mean I can't acknowledge reality. Give a try.

Oh, I wanted to share this as well. Something to ponder...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yes, the Texas abortion law does follow majority opinion in creating restrictions on abortion per your own graphic. I don't agree with Texas' new abortion law and I think it will do more much more harm than good. That doesn't mean I can't acknowledge reality. Give a try.

So we agree then...
Uh huh. Care to explain then why the conservative agenda is consistently on the wrong side of popular opinion? Maybe you could start with abortion rights and expand from there.
Did you forget what you were arguing about?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As such a proponent of RvW you should probably read up on the Democratic Party Plank on the topic:
The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay. We oppose any and all efforts to weaken or undermine that right. Abortion is an intensely personal decision between a woman, her family, her doctor, and her clergy; there is no place for politicians or government to get in the way. We also recognize that health care and education help reduce the number of unintended pregnancies and thereby also reduce the need for abortions. We strongly and unequivocally support a woman's decision to have a child by providing affordable health care and ensuring the availability of and access to programs that help women during pregnancy and after the birth of a child, including caring adoption programs.

Kinda sad that you succumbed to the full-term abortion propaganda.

What, you no get no likey's from anyone? Sign off and back on again as your other SN Red Phoenix and like some of your own posts. Should make you feel a little better. 🤣
Are you waiting for Meds to give you the order to go screen cap some search results? Get busy son.

• Haha
As such a proponent of RvW you should probably read up on the Democratic Party Plank on the topic:
The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay. We oppose any and all efforts to weaken or undermine that right. Abortion is an intensely personal decision between a woman, her family, her doctor, and her clergy; there is no place for politicians or government to get in the way. We also recognize that health care and education help reduce the number of unintended pregnancies and thereby also reduce the need for abortions. We strongly and unequivocally support a woman's decision to have a child by providing affordable health care and ensuring the availability of and access to programs that help women during pregnancy and after the birth of a child, including caring adoption programs.

Kinda sad that you succumbed to the full-term abortion propaganda.
OMFG. You are seriously this shit brained. Hit me up when you sober up. This is embarrassing for you.

The majority of the public favors abortion with restrictions.
Agreed. The GOP however wants to pass Constitutional amendments banning all abortion. Why are they so frequently on the wrong side? Is it messaging? Is it shitty ideas? Is it letting the yahoos on the fringe drive the agenda?

Are you waiting for Meds to give you the order to go screen cap some search results? Get busy son.

Bringing that low energy to this thread too I see.

tired-cansado.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT