ADVERTISEMENT

Very presidential

The Brits apparently love these kinds of stories.

Some Dimms are outraged that those who can define all seven components of critical thinking believe Biden likely received around 63 million legal votes.

Thinking people show no outrage because there are those who are adamant in believing there are 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for a stiff with no leadership attributes.

Trump handily won on Election Day. The days following we saw the Dimms roll out their overhauled mail-in voter scheme. Thinking people know the rest.

Who saw the latest Rasmussen Poll? When Rasmussen asked was the 2020 Election rigged? 56% of respondents said, "yes." Last time Rasmussen asked, 51% respondents said "yes."

Spent a lot of time around brits in the ME, took years to find one with a full set of teeth. They probably have fart flavored mouth mints on that God forsaken island.

When do the kids ever put Dad in a home when he’s still making them so much money?
You are telling me Hunter couldn’t pull in 500k per painting without daddy? I for one think he is a talented crack head.

Reactions: launch
You are telling me Hunter couldn’t pull in 500k per painting without daddy? I for one think he is a talented crack head.
I seem to recall an interview where Hunter told everyone Hunter couldn’t pull his fat paychecks with his last name being Biden.

But then we were told to simply move along and not to worry about it……….

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT