ADVERTISEMENT

Israel-Hamas-Gaza-Iran war

No. Hamas does not have the capability to do long term damage to Israel. Hamas talks a bigger game than it has the capability to carry it out.

7AQj.gif

Regrettably for governments war is the standard go-to.
War is when politics break down and diplomacy doesn't work. Governments are left with violence to coerce. It's thier natural state as governments do everything with "or else". Taxes are collected at the point of a gun.

In other words. War is when one country chooses or else and the other country is left to join the fight or die. If a more powerful country is attacked by a lesser power the wants or else, that lessor power should not be surprised when they thier ars kicked. The people of that country will always be the ones to suffer the most.

I never understood why people want to use the definition of genocide that includes "part of society" or "targeting religion". If that's the case every War is a genocide. I think you are using an unreasonable definition of genocide. You probably think the same of me.

Our common ground is trying to find a way to spare as much innocent life as possible. We differ on how to achieve that.

War is when politics break down and diplomacy doesn't work. Governments are left with violence to coerce. It's thier natural state as governments do everything with "or else". Taxes are collected at the point of a gun.

In other words. War is when one country chooses or else and the other country is left to join the fight or die. If a more powerful country is attacked by a lesser power the wants or else, that lessor power should not be surprised when they thier ars kicked. The people of that country will always be the ones to suffer the most.

I never understood why people want to use the definition of genocide that includes "part of society" or "targeting religion". If that's the case every War is a genocide. I think you are using an unreasonable definition of genocide. You probably think the same of me.

Our common ground is trying to find a way to spare as much innocent life as possible. We differ on how to achieve that.
As always I respect your opinion. However, in this case I have to say your comment reads like an answer to an essay question in a social studies class at a government run school. Do you not find it the least bit curious how often America's "attempts" at diplomacy fail and we "reluctantly" have to resort to military force? And, yes, we will just have to disagree on whether Israel is being genocidal against the Palestinians. Of course, you are disagreeing with many Israeli officials as well who say that is exactly what they are doing and intend to keep doing.

When war is declared upon a country, what should they do, Ponca Dodge?
Avoid creating a situation where the other country feels compelled to declare war against you is the first answer. Failure to do that I recommend a country have a military defense capability so supreme any other country will decide not to attack.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

It's not good when Iran and Hamas are taking a victory lap.
You're right, any country involved in a military conflict with the US or any of its client states (like Israel) should never take a victory lap if they score any kind of victory. That should be left for the US and its client states to do. Everyone else should just STFU and take their beating. Iran and Hamas are way out of line here. They obviously don't know the proper Bearcat protocol.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Avoid creating a situation where the other country feels compelled to declare war against you is the first answer. Failure to do that I recommend a country have a military defense capability so supreme any other country will decide not to attack.
So we've done everything to appease the other country, have a very robust defense, and they still declare war. Now what? Bend over and grab our ankles Ponca Dodge style?

So we've done everything to appease the other country, have a very robust defense, and they still declare war. Now what? Bend over and grab our ankles Ponca Dodge style?
Where are you getting that idea? Defend yourself with everything you've got against an agressor. What makes you think I think otherwise? My goodness if I had known a few days ago you would feel so humiliated by your spanking I wouldn' have spanked you so badly. Now you're resorting to assuming I have an attitude I don't have.

Last edited:
Defend yourself with everything you've got against an agressor.
Ahhhhhh, there it is. Finally some common sense emerges. Kinda makes all of your incessant crying about Israel doing exactly what you posted look stupid, no?

My goodness if I had know a few days ago you would feel so humiliated by your spanking I wouldn' have spanked you so badly. Now you're resorting to assuming I have an attitude I don't have.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You're right, any country involved in a military conflict with the US or any of its client states (like Israel) should never take a victory lap if they score any kind of victory. That should be left for the US and its client states to do. Everyone else should just STFU and take their beating. Iran and Hamas are way out of line here. They obviously don't know the proper Bearcat protocol.
Wow never took you for one that supported our nations enemies but here you are. Learn something knew everyday.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
As always I respect your opinion. However, in this case I have to say your comment reads like an answer to an essay question in a social studies class at a government run school. Do you not find it the least bit curious how often America's "attempts" at diplomacy fail and we "reluctantly" have to resort to military force? And, yes, we will just have to disagree on whether Israel is being genocidal against the Palestinians. Of course, you are disagreeing with many Israeli officials as well who say that is exactly what they are doing and intend to keep doing.
The problem with this is that you don't see the diplomatic successes. Only the result of their failures. When diplomacy works no one remembers, but everyone remembers when wars are waged.

As the saying goes:

"If brute force wasn't your last resort, then you didn't use enough of it."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT