ADVERTISEMENT

Tyson Foods

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Go WokeTard, Go BrokeTard.

GJOzBjCXYAEE7-k

Why did the Chicken cross the road? To get away from the nasty Tyson Plant!
Knew a guy that used to work there. He said if you ever saw the inside of those plants you would never eat their chicken.

Why did the Chicken cross the road? To get away from the nasty Tyson Plant!
Knew a guy that used to work there. He said if you ever saw the inside of those plants you would never eat their chicken.
I've dined at a couple Tyson cafeterias. Wonderful and cheap. Budweiser, too. Especially Newark, NJ Budweiser. My company was big in export.

I remember 28 semi trucks of 200 at Gulfport loaded onto a Russian cargo ship. The 28 truck loads were mis-labeled. The Russians buy chicken by the kilogram. Our USDA guy sent 28 trucks back to Gadsten, AL to get the labels right. I got to listen to the homesick Russkies talk about stupid Amerikans. This mistake cost Tyson a wad. The homesick Russkies said they would accept the mis-labeled boxes. The USDA said, "no."

The US was first with a decimal/metric currency in 1792. We'll be last to learn to measure.

Macon, GA cigarette makers won't put 120 mm on package labels for US consumption. 120's for US consumption. Americans have such a fear of the word metric. 120 mm for foreign didtribution. Unless something has changed I don't know about. I don't smoke. I just looked at my neighbor's MISTY cigarette pack. Lower right hand corner reads 120's.

Sounds like something Dan would say. 🤣
I like the taste and it is most certainly handled in a more sanitary manner than anything from the large producers. I leave politics out of my food choices. The Turkish guy and his family I buy from are very friendly and their store is very nice.

I like the taste and it is most certainly handled in a more sanitary manner than anything from the large producers. I leave politics out of my food choices. The Turkish guy and his family I buy from are very friendly and their store is very nice.
I get it. Most of the meat I buy 90% is from my farmer buds. One has free range turkey/chickens another has a small pig operation and the other thinks he's a cattle baron where I get my beef. All processed on the spot antibiotic free. I love south Texas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT