ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet/headline from yesterday

Market based. BS. You're asking for government interference.

The comparison to life insurance is bad. People have an incentive to provide accurate information so that their beneficiaries can get the benefit of the policy. No such incentive exists for gun insurance.
Auto Insurance a better analog in your opinion?

We can't work on multiple problems at the same time? That seems very MAGAt of you - I expect better.
Because I don't trust insurance companies to police gun violence? Or bad gun owners. lol ok David hey you want to rally?

Indeed. But at least we provide some relief to the victims - as well as filter out the really shitty/uninsurable drivers. Would there be more or less accidents if auto liability insurance wasn't required?
Why not set up a fund more like the banks did if real estate fails? Seems for practical.

Not real estate failing but homeowners defaulting on loans.

David is getting his ass kick today guys. I love his dumb ideas he doubles down on.
More magical thinking by JV. I keep waiting for a valid counter point from you - what I have heard so far:
  • But big pharma...
  • I promise you...
  • Black markets...
Give me something real JV.

I'm having a hard time understanding why conservatives and classical liberals object to a market based solution designed to protect/remunerate victims of gun crimes. Weird isn't it?

Can you explain to the crowd why we require auto liability insurance JV?
Don't we already have that in the form of wrongful death and negligence laws?

More magical thinking by JV. I keep waiting for a valid counter point from you - what I have heard so far:
  • But big pharma...
  • I promise you...
  • Black markets...
Give me something real JV.
roger federer news GIF by Mason Report

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
David: Insure guns that will stop mentally ill humans from killing people.

John Vito: Maybe we should start by making mental health not taboo and second increase the attention on the mental health industry to see if we can actually help these people before they kill others then themself or are then killed or live off tax dollars for life.

Yea your #winning David

oh oh shit @davidallen

Would that replace the need for auto liability insurance as well?

Considering there are tens of thousands of auto accidents every day compared to shootings that happen occasionally no. No way in hell the court system could handle that number of cases. Next?

I'm having a hard time understanding why conservatives and classical liberals object to a market based solution designed to protect/remunerate victims of gun crimes. Weird isn't it?

Can you explain to the crowd why we require auto liability insurance JV?
Yer just mad at the state of Tennessee outlawing drag shows. Admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT