ADVERTISEMENT

SpaceX longer than usual engine run yesterday AM...

What I always remember about Tulsaaggieson? Name a month which every four years has 29 days. The handful of us who provided Tulsaaggieson answer from my 60 question Mensa exercise received bonus points from the administrator.

What I always remember about iasooner2000? Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner2000 answered correctly on these pages.

Space X Starship will act as lander for the Artemis missions to the moon, but he is also building it for trips to Mars next decade. But.......DARPA and NASA are about to test DRACO, which is a Nuclear Thermal rocket, and that is really the future for trips to Mars. It will cut the transit time down to around three months instead of Starship's none month trip. There is also a company close to testing a Fusion engine in orbit, my first thought was that we can't quite get Fusion to work on Earth how are we going on in space, but, according to this company , Fusion is much easier in zero gravity.......I mean ...well....mother nature is doing it all over the place!........its much easier for Plasma containment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT