ADVERTISEMENT

TWD 11/15/15 ** Spoilers don't open if you haven't watched!!

So who's voice was that at the end??
I couldn't tell, but I'd had a couple of cocktails by the end of the show.

I'm really enjoying this season.

Neither pro nor con for me, but I find it interesting how they've chosen to edit this season. They aren't going from storyline to storyline within the same episode; they seemed to be segregating the various story lines completely episode to episode. My wife said some her friends who watch the show are complaining about it.

Last edited:
I love it also. I am betting on it being Glen. Also did the viewers not know Maggie was pregnant before last weeks episode? My sister kept telling me she thought Maggie was pregnant and I swore that it had already been reviled to the viewers.

I don't think they had given the pregnancy info before last episode.

It has to be Glenn as next week is the last before the break, right???? Or are there 2 more episodes?

Either way I'm still thinking Glenn as Abraham now has the firepower to blow a hole through a herd like the one surrounding him.

Reactions: JonnyVito
Watching it I originally thought it was Rick, but Glenn makes much more sense.

Sneak preview on Talking Dead had Rick, Morgan, and Michione calmly talking.

It might be the guy that stole Darrel's cycle, radio, and crossbow.

whats up with the wall bleeding? the previous week showed fresh blood leaking through the wall. then the preview for next week showed rick observing fresh blood on the wall. Did I miss something?

Norman Reedus said in an interview yesterday that it definitely wasn't Glenn.

Could have been some kind of a misdirection, but I would put my money on the guy that stole Daryl's motorcycle

whats up with the wall bleeding? the previous week showed fresh blood leaking through the wall. then the preview for next week showed rick observing fresh blood on the wall. Did I miss something?

Here is your answer, IMO....

Wall is not bleeding. Deanna's son committed suicide while up in the guard tower. Blood dripping from him.

Norman Reedus said in an interview yesterday that it definitely wasn't Glenn.

Could have been some kind of a misdirection, but I would put my money on the guy that stole Daryl's motorcycle

I'm thinking it had to be Glenn. The way I see it, if it was the guy who stole Darryl's bike, Darryl's response would be , "eff that dude. We aren't going to help him". (although, I guess it is possible that he really wants his bike and crossbow back).

My guess is that the next episode is all about what is going on in Alexandria and them dealing with the walkers surrounding the neighborhood. Maybe some of them will get in and kill off some of the extraneous residents that the viewers don't know/care about.

The final episode will be about Abraham, Darryl and Sasha hearing Glenn and going to help him. That RPG will come in very handy. I am betting that Glenn is beneath the dumpster (I think it was elevated on a wheeled platform). in the fetal position, hoping that the walkers don't notice he is down there.

If Glenn isn't dead, then I'll be mighty disappointed. Good guys need to die to keep the show half way believable. Not that Zombies exhibit believability.

I think it is Dwight from the comic books. I think that Darrel helps one more time, and that plays out to his favor later in the upcoming storyline involving Negan. I think the ambushers we saw are the first time we've seen the Survivors based upon things said during the episode.

Geeze with the walkie distracting me I almost forgot to ask. So the group that was looking for the people in the woods with Darrel. There was guy that seemed like the leader and for some reason it scream the governor to me. Did he die for sure? I am having troubles thinking back that far.

If it is Dwight, they were probably caught by the saviors and he has received his "mark" and that is the reason for the call for help?????

Geeze with the walkie distracting me I almost forgot to ask. So the group that was looking for the people in the woods with Darrel. There was guy that seemed like the leader and for some reason it scream the governor to me. Did he die for sure? I am having troubles thinking back that far.

The Gov is definitely dead.
Even if he Is not, they left him in Georgia, and moved to Virginia.

If it is Dwight, they were probably caught by the saviors and he has received his "mark" and that is the reason for the call for help?????

he was part of the survivors. If you remember, he was marked because he didn't want his wife to be a concubine/"wife" for Negan. I think Darrell rescues him from zombies....he ends up back with the survivors....gets marked....and shows up during all out war.

Not the Governor....worse.

I just got caught up from the episides that I missed while on vacation. I'm caught up now. This season is awesome, except for Glenn, which I hated. I think he's coming back though.

Reactions: Been Jammin
So, thoughts on last night's episode. I was OK with the way they handled the Glenn situation. Seems unlikely that he wouldn't get at least 1 bite, but not totally impossible. Looks like we should see most of the fringe characters in Alexandria get chewed upon next Sunday.

what happened to the long haired black guy? havent seen him in a while. Yep, I'd say lots of folks are gonna get munched on. Prolly at least 1 regular will have to leave, its been a while.

what happened to the long haired black guy? havent seen him in a while. Yep, I'd say lots of folks are gonna get munched on. Prolly at least 1 regular will have to leave, its been a while.

His name is Heath. I'm sure he is still in Alexandria. Pretty sure he is a regular in the comics, so that suggests that he will be a significant character going forward. Good point about 1 of the regulars getting killed off. I agree that it seems likely.

Just curious about him. They appeared to be making a major part for him, then he just disappeared. It will be an interesting ending next week. Carl was about to get shot by the crazy kid before the church steeple fell. This has been a really strong season.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I think Glenn was a goner or saved depending on the feedback the producers got from the public for ratings. Sounded like that from his message thanking the fans. I agree on Carl, and suspected Ron was going to get him when he started asking for ammunition and the way he looked at him.

His name is Heath. I'm sure he is still in Alexandria. Pretty sure he is a regular in the comics, so that suggests that he will be a significant character going forward. Good point about 1 of the regulars getting killed off. I agree that it seems likely.

Just curious about him. They appeared to be making a major part for him, then he just disappeared. It will be an interesting ending next week. Carl was about to get shot by the crazy kid before the church steeple fell. This has been a really strong season.

if it follows the comic books....and these things have at least fairly closely....
1. Heath will still be around.
2. No major characters die next week.
3. Carl does get shot in the face, survives, and gets a cool eye patch.

I predict next episodes ends with Carl getting shot and having to wait until the season picks up to see what happens to him. He factors into several upcoming story lines in the books so I don't think he dies, but I do think he gets shot.

I think Glenn was a goner or saved depending on the feedback the producers got from the public for ratings. Sounded like that from his message thanking the fans. I agree on Carl, and suspected Ron was going to get him when he started asking for ammunition and the way he looked at him.

Disagree. IMO, the whole idea was to find a way to make it look like a key character was being eaten and have him survive. I don't think they ever intended to kill him off.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Disagree. IMO, the whole idea was to find a way to make it look like a key character was being eaten and have him survive. I don't think they ever intended to kill him off.
I agree completely.

Now that we are in a hiatus, I thought I would say that I really enjoyed the first half of this season. I thought they did a really good job with almost every episode. Left us with a couple of strong cliffhangers to get us to tune in when the show returns in Feb. Glad they killed off Deanna. She was annoying. Now if they will just go ahead and get rid of Ron's little brother.

Reactions: ctdub
When did Eugene say that?

He said it in the episode this past Sunday. As the walkers were streaming in through the collapsed wall, he was standing there looking terrified. There was a walkie laying on the ground and Darryl was talking on it, trying to get info from Alexandria. Eugene picked it up and said, "help" before the walkers almost got him and he dropped it back to the ground. On The Talking Dead, they said that the point of the scene was to help the viewer link the 2 storylines and understand what was going on in Alexandria while things were happening to Darryl, Sasha, Abraham.

I used to want Carl killed off, but I'm starting to come around on him.

Alright finally caught up on the last two weeks. Geeze Daryl is really worrying me. I think he might suffer Glens fate from the comic books. That is my prediction. I think it will be him or Abraham. So how long is the winter break?

Alright finally caught up on the last two weeks. Geeze Daryl is really worrying me. I think he might suffer Glens fate from the comic books. That is my prediction. I think it will be him or Abraham. So how long is the winter break?

Returns in Mid February, I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT