ADVERTISEMENT

TV for the finals?

driad

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
I had read it would be on Fox yet can't find it on the guide. Anybody know if it's on?

Shows to be on Fox Sports SW a 7pm on my guide.

Heads up to those counting on Flo, they usually have to delay their coverage when it is televised.

Thanks guys, at 7 that will be a replay I guess? Live they start at 5 I think.

SESSION 4 6:00 p.m. Doors open to BOK Center for spectators 7:00 p.m. Finals (10 matches – 1 mat) 9:15 p.m. (approx.) Championship Team and MOW Awards presentation
Thanks KingKong appreciate it., I ought to get off my rear & head to the BOK.

Reactions: osu2082
Flo has one of the absolute worst products ever. I had them a few years back, but invariably they always had so many glitches I just stopped. I won’t ever go back.

Flo has one of the absolute worst products ever. I had them a few years back, but invariably they always had so many glitches I just stopped. I won’t ever go back.

They just changed their format and it has had problems (not the best time for a change IMO) but otherwise they have been just fine if you have the needed internet speed (which is usually a big part of the problem with streaming platforms).

They just changed their format and it has had problems (not the best time for a change IMO) but otherwise they have been just fine if you have the needed internet speed (which is usually a big part of the problem with streaming platforms).
Hmmmmm...yeah, I had the highest streaming speed Cox has. Not sure why it always crashed. But it happened almost every time I wanted to watch a “bigger” event, like an OSU-Iowa dual. Which leads me to believe it was more them than me.

I’m all for someone bringing light to this sport, and I’m even all for them making a profit for doing so. But it has to work when needed, and it didn’t for me. So, I’m just not willing to shell out good money after bad.

Hmmmmm...yeah, I had the highest streaming speed Cox has. Not sure why it always crashed. But it happened almost every time I wanted to watch a “bigger” event, like an OSU-Iowa dual. Which leads me to believe it was more them than me.

I’m all for someone bringing light to this sport, and I’m even all for them making a profit for doing so. But it has to work when needed, and it didn’t for me. So, I’m just not willing to shell out good money after bad.

They have made strides in recent years and some issues with high traffic events are not unique and you aren't the only one to have issues but they have done much better recently.

This very recent format changehad some growing pains this weekend (not sure why they debut it this weekend) but I have watched dozens and dozens events the past two years with very little issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT