ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker telling it like it is

I know legions of Hispanics. You go, Brandon!!!

I know legions of Africans who used to be black. "If you don't know who to vote for, you ain't black."

If one is in trouble with Marist, one's in trouble.

Biden is keeping a promise. Higher crime rates. I didn't quite expect such a complete foreign policy disaster.

I know legions of Hispanics. You go, Brandon!!!

I know legions of Africans who used to be black. "If you don't know who to vote for, you ain't black."

If one is in trouble with Marist, one's in trouble.

Biden is keeping a promise. Higher crime rates. I didn't quite expect such a complete foreign policy disaster.
Let me correct. If a Democrat is in trouble with Marist, he's in trouble.

Reactions: iasooner2000
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
tenor.gif
Keep trying to polish that turd, toontard. It's hilarious!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Typical leftist. Can’t just leave me alone. Always gotta be “fixing” stuff that’s really none of your business.
Just keeping it real.

The fact that Carlson is now your favorite propagandists explains a lot. No wonder you were contradicting yourself so much as you sought to attack our Attorney General.

When a Democrat gets poor ratings numbers from Quinnipiac, Reuters/IPSOS, NBC/WJS, Marist, CNN and CBS, IT IS NOT GOOD. Republicans getting poor approval numbers from theses sources is fully expected.

I read full sample data from all polling services, as we all should.

Current polling numbers are not good for Brandon. Who can believe a writer in the ultra left wing communist rag NY Times writing Brandon should not run for a second term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT